Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter sounds good with a battle off with Yamato vs Kaido who ends in a epic clash.
So Yamato thunder bague is also very strong, Ulti legit tank something around G4lvl and then you have the other shitty feat of the other flying six fighter....

Surprise @Fenaker that Zoro didn't show up this chapter, though some hype shit was about to happen or Redon cut this scene out of purpose we need to wait for more informations^^
Ulti didn't tank anything
Being KOed and needs help to get up from P1 + medical assistance isn't tanking

She was KOed

H

humanbeing

Killer and Kid who made an alliance to beat your boy said Kaido is the strongest pirate + the title of the ch "island of the strongest" + current emperor with the highest bounty
Shanks he said
as far as i can Kid lost his arm :D and went to search for an alliance.

Just found out that the vivre cards list Yamato as a woman, no "heart of a man" or "self proclaimed Oden" next to it:myman: I cant fucking wait to see if Arthur and Greg will step down from their agendas or double it down:milaugh:
They cant lose their trans and gay fans, so they will find a middle ground. It was never about Yamato being a female or male, it was about pleasing those trans and LGBQT+.

He wont but Zoro is gonna end up WSS, which Rayleigh never was so in the end Zoro is gonna be > Yamato.

When Zoro kills Kaido id already put him over her, not a huge gap but still over her.
Zoro being WSS means nothing to yamato who isn't a swordman

Killing Kaido? Lol means nothing to kill a weakened defeated kaido . Its not like he will kill kaido after matching him.
He won't even kill Kaido anyway.

Yeah thanks to 5 vs 1 from help of Law and Killer at times, not one on one on how Yamato is fighting Kaido. Please no headcannon as he got saved from Hakai and never prevent it. Yamato is tying a blast from Kaido on her own. Trying to force Zoro is above that is biased insecurity :pepecafe:.

Kaido never dodge, Zoro said 'I missed!'.
5 vs 1 ? Big mom disappeared ? And in reality it was more like 2 vs 2 (zoro and luffy vs big mom and kaido lol)

Zoro missed or Kaido dodged, it doesn't matter. The only thing you should understand moe-kun, is the fact oda made that attack to be missed when kaido tanked +50 attacks and still walking. I mean tanking one more attack should have been fine no ?

Stay here and debate with sideboob fans, because if yamato joins SH, good luck sanji fans :milaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
They cant lose their trans and gay fans, so they will find a middle ground. It was never about Yamato being a female or male, it was about pleasing those trans and LGBQT+.
But the thing is.
There IS a trans character. And a very cool one. Kiku.
The difference is that Kiku REALLY views herself as a woman is a man's body.
Yamato ALWAYS was about cosplaying as an idol figure. The gender was never really a "thing" for her.
:kayneshrug:

Damage control at its finest 🤣🤣🤣.
Yamato's performance against Kaido is worthy of praise since no one other than Luffy fought him 1v1 for this long. Its sad that agendas are blinding people from acknowledging it.
I will name two situations and you name which one is the better feat?

Fighting for an opponent for an extended period semi-equally whilst only you take most of the damage without dealing anything in return.

Fighting, overpowering, and dealing severe damage quickly to an opponent whilst protecting someone even though you're simultaneously on death's bed.

People hating on X-Drake in the poll, forgetting that he is there for an entirely different role (intel gathering and coordinating with SWORDS). He will be important to establish link between SHs and SWORDS. Or perhaps, another fanboy of Luffy like Cobby.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Virgin Zoro fighting YC after getting 100% healed
Chad Yamato fights Kaido after thrashing down fodder everywhere...
Chad Luffy fights Kaido after 4 KOs
Chad Sanji fights YC at 70% after one shot KO of Pero
Kuina was right all along...."Zoro is weak as usual"

That would still be hilarious" since everytime I had a discussion about Yamato there people used Arthur as if he was the owner of the truth because he can read japanese so now they would be doing the exact opposite, same goes to greg and the whole "He works for them so he definitely knows special info because whatever":zosleepy: I just pray that the debates cease(for the most part) and that th quality of fanarts improve because goddamn, 90% of western fanart of Yamato looks hideous because they kept drawing her as a man:whitepress:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People hating on X-Drake in the poll, forgetting that he is there for an entirely different role (intel gathering and coordinating with SWORDS). He will be important to establish link between SHs and SWORDS. Or perhaps, another fanboy of Luffy like Cobby.
Could have made him fight at least Whoswho. Could be a really interesting former-CP0 vs marine spy exchange. Jinbei would then fight Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.