Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this like it hasn’t been a strong through line for the entire series…Luffy doesn’t know anything about his father, Usopp’s left him to dick around with a Yonko, Sanji’s is a colossal prick by any definition, and we know nothing about any other protagonist’s papa. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again - Capone Pez is literally the only character in One Piece that WON’T have daddy issues when they grow up :perocry:
Aside from being taught to be a chain smoker at an early age. Nonetheless, Bege = best dad in all verses.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Enma which has been entrusted to Zoro draws out his haki and is drenched in jet black!
A vicious 9 sword style slash with all of his might!!
Leaving a scar on even "Yonko" Kaido's body!! (Lit. Carving a wound on even "Yonko" Kaido's body!!)

VIVRE CARD CONFIRMED ENMA WAS THE REASON THAT IT LEFT A SCAR ON KAIDO

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not really, she's far from the first character with a popular VA in Japan
she's the only one who got an entire intro video for one piece's official yt though.
yamato's really popular in japan and it's only a matter of time until she reaches the same levels of popularity in other places.
plus she's explicitly told that she's gonna go on an adventure and live freely like oden.

at this point its very obvious that she's joining the crew.

H

humanbeing

it is obvious Oda is making the strawhats stronger than Kaido's and BM's crews this arc.
Luffy will surpass Kaido and BM while his commanders will be far above the BM's and Kaido's commanders.

lol agreed. the oden va was trash.
the yamato va feels on point though.
they also showed the scene from chapter 999 when yamato meets ace animated already.
Oden VA doesn’t match at all…
They should have hired Takamura’s voice actor…no one else! Any other pick would have been wrong!

on the other hand, WB VA replacement being Crocodile was FANTASTIC choice! He impressed the hell out of me playing WB!

Also, Roger replacement is very bad too.. I don’t like it…. Even his laugh seems waaaaaay too different than how we used to see him laugh…

So far, One Piece got many replacement:
- Mihawk -> it became better
- Jinbe -> both are good
- Kizaru -> didn’t even feel a difference
- WB -> great replacement
- Roger -> sooo bad

Roger voice actor makes me so angry cause at least other voice actors try to match the previous Voice actors who were loved by fans so that they don’t feel big difference..

roger on other hand doesn’t even try to sound a bit similar…

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Roger voice actor makes me so angry cause at least other voice actors try to match the previous Voice actors who were loved by fans so that they don’t feel big difference..

roger on other hand doesn’t even try to sound a bit similar…
agreed. i remember the roger va from pre skip. especially when he tells rayleigh "i will not die, partner".
the new va is nothing like the old one.

I think 2 people will join SH after wano. They will be part of 2nd monster trio.
Jinbe is already there.
Laugh at me if you want
I think Drake will join the SHs as a spy by orders from navy…
SHs will take him cause he battled and sided with them against beast pirates

and I believe it’s the reason why Oda is not viewing Drake at all in this arc… it’s because Oda is saving his screentime to where AFTER he joins the SHs as a spy… that’s where Oda will focus on him.. and that’s where also lead the plot slowly into facing the Navy or WG in some shape or form..

I think after taking down Kaido… Navy will see Luffy and SHs as even bigger trouble than they anticipated to where now they will start to implant spy in the crew… just like they implanted Stussy in BM and Drake in Beast pirates

who knows who is implanted in Shanks crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.