The Honoured One
Nami killed arlong?
Robin kill spandam?
Fanky kill spandam?
Sanji kill his father?
Chopper kill wapol?
Jinbe kill kizaru?
Zoro don’t have enough power for kill 1HP kaido
Zoro after beat king he will sleep 1 month and lost 10 years lifetime because drug injection
Death bed Zoro with 30 bones broken scared him.

50 percent healthy Zoro will end him.

H

humanbeing

Strawhats crew :
Luffy: Son of the most dangerous man in the word and descendant of Joyboy.
Zoro: Son of a powerful Daimyo and descendant of Ryuma.
Sanji: Son of a mad scientist and King and has his lunarian lineage factor in his DNA
Yamato: Daughter of the strongest creature pretty sure has a connection to AK as well Oni race.
Momo : Son of Kozuki Oden has connection to the past as well.
Jinbe : Connection to AK as well because of the Joyboy promise Fishmen race.
Usopp: obviously connection to Norland
they all have connection to the ancient past.
I bet the others has their connection as well.
the strawhats are some sort of chosen ones crew. that is Why Crocus and WB spoke that they are the people Roger is waiting for.

All F6 the members possess Armament and Observation Haki.“

I really regret the day I started to read One Piece I really do. And not because of my own expectation they are pretty low any ways, but only to Loda‘s incompetence..

I fucking hate myself for not being able to drop bad TV-Shows, Mangas etc after invested alot of time in them... Definitely One Piece has reached a new low point for me once again..

70 million and no i wont he kept saying how the zorotards were going to take an L when king bounty was revealed to be 1.39 and that everything zoro gets sanji gets too.
What happened to that huh?:gokulaugh:
Literally the smallest gap ever seen between commanders of the same crew.
And Is also in the 1,3 bilion range, so we can say that King Is stronger than Queen without a doubt, but Queen Is close to him.
At least between Katakuri and Smoothie there Is a wayyyy bigger difference in power and bounty.
I don't believe in YC1 level or YC2 level stuff, so I comfortably put Queen on the level of Marco and King.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
100 percent healthy zoro couldnt do shit to kaido lapdog, king
:suresure:
Yes like he didn't just tsnk hakai, was at his limit just cutting Prometheus and the doctor Law was lying when he said zoro had 30 bones broken.

He was clearly at 100 percent when he achieved an Oden level feat.

Next time try and have a fully functioning brain before trying to quote me retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.