Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm absolutely tired of people ignoring Sanji's feats on the rooftop. He FODDERIZED 2 yonkos by himself. How can you even deny something like that?
:crazwhat: :crazwhat: :crazwhat:
Put some fucking respect on his name. This honestly blows my fucking mind, I can't believe there are so many retards on this forum.
:josad::josad::josad:
He did it with so little effort, it almost felt like he wasn’t even there…

Yes moderation for reminding Ls like
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. Kaido does not have hybrid form
3. WB is a swordsman.
4. Zoro will never fight King.
5. Carrot joins the crew
6. Asura kills Kaido.
7. Wings title includes only Sanji and does not apply to Zoro.
Oh snap

S

Sasaki Kojirō

WAMATO continues to irritate Admirals fans, because she is stronger than them, even though kaido is the strongest living creature in the world, the strongest pirate in the world, the strongest man in the world, the best individual in 1v1 fights the immortal kaido, the father of the princess demon the daughter of the STRONGEST, the daughter of the man who wants to conquer and destroy the world.
:steef::steef::steef::steef:
WAMATO should you choose demon princess or princess of the world?

WAMATO continues to irritate Admirals fans, because she is stronger than them, even though kaido is the strongest living creature in the world, the strongest pirate in the world, the strongest man in the world, the best individual in 1v1 fights the immortal kaido, the father of the princess demon the daughter of the STRONGEST, the daughter of the man who wants to conquer and destroy the world.
:steef::steef::steef::steef:

According to you she is stronger than them but luckly we are not you my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.