Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
no need to weep because that statement is FACTUALLY and LOGICALLY WRONG. it's not even about favourite characters it just takes logical honesty to understand something that basic
"Luffy is the first opponent that Kaido sees as worthy to fight serious against since Oden, so he is very happy and excited right now."
Cry more:milaugh::milaugh:

Was it last week that people on here were trying to say that garbage about Zoro’s attack power being greater than Luffy’s?

And then a week later we find out that his attack power was insignificant enough to have him deemed not worthy of Kaido’s time such that he was excited by and went after Luffy, who only used base from what we saw when they fought one on one.

Good times.
Why not just enjoy that we got to see a Zoro vs Kaidou fight and see Zoro go all out, which makes his other Post TS fights good because we can see he really wasn't holding back against the likes of Pica. I mean, if we take the anime, Zoro used everything he used against Kaido on Pica aside from Asura. If we take the Manga, little difference, just one or two moves left. The Zoro holding back narrative doesn't quite work.

Was it last week that people on here were trying to say that garbage about Zoro’s attack power being greater than Luffy’s?

And then a week later we find out that his attack power was insignificant enough to have him deemed not worthy of Kaido’s time such that he was excited by and went after Luffy, who only used base from what we saw when they fought one on one.

Good times.
Oh they're still doing it.
:milaugh:
They can spout that none sense all they want. But it won't change the outcome.

Why not just enjoy that we got to see a Zoro vs Kaidou fight and see Zoro go all out, which makes his other Post TS fights good because we can see he really wasn't holding back against the likes of Pica. I mean, if we take the anime, Zoro used everything he used against Kaido on Pica aside from Asura. If we take the Manga, little difference, just one or two moves left. The Zoro holding back narrative doesn't quite work.
That’s a question for them, not me. I was able to enjoy what I saw without being fantastical about it lol.
They’re trying, not going to ever have any basis in reality lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That’s a question for them, not me. I was able to enjoy what I saw without being fantastical about it lol.

They’re trying, not going to ever have any basis in reality lol
Lmfao and what was the outcome?
Zoro became only the second person to do perma damage to kaido
And luffy got laughed at.

Good times.
not saying i disagree with you but maybe and i mean maybe this was said because luffy is the main character and its meant to hype the fight

If zoro didn't have to protect luffy's weak ass throughout the fight, and if he didn't immediately collapse after asura from damage that can wipe all 5 sn out, kaido would actually take him into consideration as a worthy opponent too.

But as we saw, zoro only attacked to protect luffy, and even his retaliation attack "flying dragon blaze" missed kaido just to save luffy's dignity.

Zoro went to the rooftop to fight kaido but he changed his goal to save his weakling captains ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.