Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 Usopp basically confirmed to get CoC in the future. Also, Usopp lying about defeating 2 F6 ties into what I was saying about Usopp needing to do something twice as spectacular as what Franky and Robin did. Either that or Oda is gonna make CP0 into idiots who actually believe that Usopp beat Ulti and P1. Hope that doesn’t happen because then Nami’s bounty would be drastically sabotaged, and it wouldn’t be fair for her not to get credit for Ulti

Kaido must have a bad memory or the Urushima guy wasn't so remarkable that Kaido didn't even recognize him in Zoro.
The funny thing is.
The scabbards already have pulled off the shit memory thing.
They didn't know who Yasu was!
Oda can pretty much have characters forget and remember people when it suits the timing he's looking for.
So Kaido can "recall" Ushimaru when it's convenient for the plot.
Or Oda can have characters notice something but only talk about it later on.
Kawamatsu noticed the similarities but he only talks about Ushimaru right before we see Ushimaru in Yamato's flashback.

People....

Zoro was born in East Blue. 55 years prior to the current storyline Shimotsuki Kozaburo left Wano, and settled down in East Blue, and formed the Village that Zoro was born in.

The likelihood that Zoro is Ushimaru's son in comparison to being the son of an offspring of Kozaburo is next to nil.
Wasn't you the same clown that just made a thread that Ushimaru had 3 sword style. Bro when it comes to Zoro matters come to me. I am 10/10

Imagine Jinbe who called Big Mom a "mere Yonko".

Perospero said Big Mom was like that in her PRIME, you dolt. Prime Big Mom was not fat. Read the manga. Not eating for 2 hours =/= nerfed.
Jinbei never called bm a mere yonko in a clash
Nice try! It was a declaration when he quitted
Bm mocked Jinbei strength while kaido praised Yamato

Like in her younger days not prime but wasn't!
Lol mentally disturbed Linlin with no adcoc ,koka and lesser durability isn't even near Kaido
She was nerfed, she didn't eat for 5-8hrs here

You're pathetic
Why Hancock above Yamato? You 'priably coz Hancock might have adcoc" just wishes but denying yamato feats and hype

Sad man

Status
Not open for further replies.