Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro could've destroyed kaido with shishi sonson, if only luffy wasn't dragging him down.
Zoro saved Luffy's ass like 5 times in Wano. Candom can't fucking fight alone like a real man, always needing help. Needed Law against Dofla, needed Nami against Cracker, ran away against Kata, beg Zoro to save him during all the raid.

The GrandMaster got nerf because of him, can't focus on the real fight because of this trash asking for help, need to look for him like a babysitter

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido is another retard.

He should've killed entire population of Wano to wipe this fucking useless country off the maps.

Rename it. Get some slaves from around the world to work in his factories and he would be good.
And who will be the slaves in the prisoners' mine?
LOL
Bring slave from afar buh.
He doesn't care about your army fodder, let alone wano fodder that are killing your babies with knives.

Explain why Queen felt the need to put 100 chains on her and shoot her with 16 tons of horse tranquilizer. It's literally just Kaido showing off before a big clash by letting her free.

Lmfaooooo. Hahahahhaha. You think Big Mom can't break some fucking cuffs. Are you serious?

You think she can break seashore handcuffs?
She never did... Next

Zolo

Cope Doctor
LOL at zorobois :suresure: Oda is mocking you at this point :endthis: I kinda feel bad :crazwhat: But I wont be asshole like you were with sanji at WCI... hold on zorobois ,Stay strong

nice to see that Straw hats will have second strongest whis not a swordsman or cook or fish :kobeha: Yamato and Luffy will be on whole another level

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And who will be the slaves in the prisoners' mine?
LOL
He could get slaves around the world. Kaido is not someone you would deny his offer to unwillingly work for him.

Wano deserves to get sanked.

this fucking country its lore is nothing but Oden who is 6ft underground with the rest of that Daimyo losers.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Don't do drugs kids. :whitepress:
Ok. What exactly is he doing?
Got defeated 4 times, Get his ass saved by Zoro twice, Get his ass saved by Law's crew, everyone is standing on their last foot but that shit is busy filling his stomach, and now he needs another shitty brat to take him to Onigashima.

On the other hand , Yamato is fighting kaido on 1 on 1 . Zoro would have killed kaido by now , if he hadn't saved his asses and if kaido wasn't a Coward .

Just embrace the facts .

I

Indigo

Zkk... I'm ok if happens or not .

What I found odd is Oda trying to set that Zoro looks quite similar to an old lord but no one realize it .
I mean, the Germa are also pretty famous and people never assumed that about Sanji.

Not even Law, the fanboy, said anything about Sanji after all those arcs.

The curly brows.

:kayneshrug:

Zoro was born in East
Source? The vivre cards only state that its his hometown, that doesnt mean
So correct if I am wrong, half this chapter is yet for the thousandth time straw hats and company fighting fodder. And the remaining is some stupid flashback regarding Yamato that led to absolutely nothing? Oda is the king at filler chapters. I have never read a manga with so much filler. Chapter after chapter devoted to nonstop fodder fights.
>Conquerors reveal
>More foreshadowing about Kaido's knowledge
>More build up for Shimotsuki Soro
How is that filler?:seriously: Its not a packed chapter but its definitely not filler like the Tama chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.