Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather hate than respect Oda for writing such a bullshit story.

The only fucking chapter post time skip I respect for lore is 957 not go and count how many chapters there are post time skip.

Otherwise I don't care for anything but power scaling. Oda lost me as a writer when it comes to story so I just seek some cool moments and dip.

I dont care.
Bro you couldn't care more if you tried :gokulaugh:

You mean after getting the RS and now he is getting another powerup? Jinbei only fought a tobi roppo he didn't become stronger
It's not that Jinbei is weak, its that Yamato is too strong, based on the spoiler.
That mf can counter Kaido's thunder bagua and draw (WTF?)...
I might even put Yamato next to zoro at this point.

I guess there is a reason why Gaban is irrelevant unlike Oden

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Just like Oden > Gaban, Yamato > Sanji.
I do think Oden's stronger than Gaban, but that doesn't change the fact that Sanji's going to end up stronger than Yamato.

Oda's been pushing the Wings shit for a reason. Zoro and Sanji are 2 and 3, and that won't change.

You mean after getting the RS and now he is getting another powerup? Jinbei only fought a tobi roppo he didn't become stronger
Nah, ppl were saying that Sanji's permanently out of the M3.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Again I ask, what the fuck is the point of this random ass flashback?
i think oda is trying to recreate that ricebowl-scene from 7 samurai that morj talked about in one of his recent videos for 3 characters in wano - luffy, zoro and yamato.
in the film, the village which is in absolute poverty gives up their rice for the 7 samurai in exchange for defending the village from bandits.
similarily in wano, otama gives up her rice for luffy in act 1, the folks from ebisu town give zoro their fresh water and finally the 3 samurai here give up the rice for yamato.

Again I ask, what the fuck is the point of this random ass flashback?

like what have we learned about Yamato in this flashback? Nothing. Literally nothing.

This character is so shallow that their flashback is used for Lore purposes and nothing else. No character development. Just shallow

The flashback begins with “I am Oden” and the flashback ends with “I am Oden”… Wow… What a great character
if he still keep still "im oden" bullshit i mean what the fuck garbage writing

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda:
" I'm gonna make all the "wings of pirate king" thing, make Sanji definitely the number 3 on the SH's, put him and Zoro as the top2 and 3 SH's facing against the top 2 and 3 of the Beast Pirates, and I'm sure people aren't gonna fight over it anymore. I'll just keep trolling the Zoro vs Sanji fandom. Surely people will take a hint and realize by now that it will always stay this way".

Yamato uses CoC.
What the fandom think:
"THE MANGA IS FILLER. YAMATO>>>SANJI"
What the even crazier fandom think:
"THE MANGA IS FILLER. YAMATO>>>>>ZORO AND SANJI"

Y'all need to take a chill pill.
Fucking author waste panels stablishing two characters as the most important pillars to carry Luffy to Pirate King, and y'all start losing grasp of reality everytime some other character gets some hype.

But I'm still on "Team Yamato joins and makes the Monster Trio into the Fantastic Four".
:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.