Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that sword...the same sword Zoro was interested in at the beginning of Wano? :choppawhat:

If so, that would be a nice full circle moment for our Pirate Hunter if he left Wano with it, in addition to Enma. Oda drew Future Zoro with 4 and 5 swords. Maybe we'll see Zoro incorporate more sword-styles as he approaches his goal of WSS?

The problem with that statement is Zoro has greater AP. I’m sure Yamato may have gave Kaido some good hits, but still it won’t be as strong as that of Zoro.
Zoro is one of main fighters after Luffy. He will be stronger than many strong characters in future. It's not big deal if Yamato is stronger than him right now.
:kayneshrug:
Never bet against Zoro my man, you still haven't learned? :myman:
Unlike many here, I like all characters. I don't mind if Zoro is weaker than Yamato right now. I know he will become stronger in future.

No one dies is what is most likely to happen. The only casualty in the war is Kiku losing hand. If Oda really intends to kill, he better kill scabbards who are MIA right now along with Kaidou.
The no one died argument is wearing thin bro. It's like saying no one died at Marineford because no one died in OP prior :kobeha:
Anti-zolo pirates grow more desperate with every new hint towards ZKK.:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.