Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this dude say that Kaidou is irrelevant to the plot? A Yonkou? Irrelevant?
See, you zoroturds twist the argument to your agenda. What I said was that death of Whitebeard and Ace was relevant for Luffy to get the taste of new world and also for the rise of Blackbeard. Kaidou death has nothing of that sort except for second coming of Ryuma which has no relevance to the main plot. All the hints for ZKK are nothing more than 'yeah, ryuma did and so Zoro should do'. No point in argument, we will see whether ZKK happens or not.

Kind of, but ya Yamato seem to have used adv CoC
Never doubted yamato strength, i know she is really strong thats why i dont think she is gonne get much stronger if she joins, same as jimbei who didn't get much stronger being in the crew because she is probably already capable of dealing with an admiral and i dint see any reason to make her stronger while zoro and sanji are always growing and getting PU same as luffy.

See, you zoroturds twist the argument to your agenda. What I said was that death of Whitebeard and Ace was relevant for Luffy to get the taste of new world and also for the rise of Blackbeard. Kaidou death has nothing of that sort except for second coming of Ryuma which has no relevance to the main plot. All the hints for ZKK are nothing more than 'yeah, ryuma did and so Zoro should do'. No point in argument, we will see whether ZKK happens or not.
cry

And Oda introduced that Kaidou is
- Can't be beaten 1v1 (Luffy is gonna beat him 1v1)
- Can't be killed (Guess who's gonna kill him)
Kaidou has been screaming death since the start of the arc bro. Kaidou and Wano as whole's theme is DEATH. His first chapter introduction is named Suicide. The first chapter of Wano is named Suicide.
But no no Kaidou's death won't mean anything. All that Oda's build up won't mean anything just because you don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.