Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

She literally did 0 damage. ZERO. Kinemon did more damage. KIKU did more damage.

Kawamatsu did more damage. RAIZO did more damage.

What Low Top Tier are you fucking going on about? This is why Kaido sent Tobi Roppo after her.
All it took was a single hit to take out Kin san who also did same damage as Kiku....
Yamato too stronk right now....
Oda: "Fine I ll take out her one leg"

Yeah I don't force you to believe in it, but stop calling this theory baseless when we can pull out 100 hints directly from the manga that supports it. Until it really happens, it just a respectable theory like many others.
I just said my opinion on how baseless it is. That is my belief. Disagree and respect my opinion just like how I disagree and respect yours.

Yamato is clearly above Tobi Roppo. But she's done nothing another YC couldn't do. They're supposed to stall Top Tiers. Vista stalled a man who is > Shanks. There is a reason TR + crew would make her struggle.

The real heavy hitters can DAMAGE Yonko. And the highest level people can defeat one.
lol no yonko commander has ever stalemated a yonko stop that shit….

kaido fought 15 people and still won, yonkos are at a deadlock to each other that means the gap between them isn’t much

mihawk hasn’t even fought shanks in 6 years, shanks became yonko at that time

and by protrayal shanks is greater than mihawk

dude is on the same level with the current strongest (tho he would still lose), has advc CoA and Coc, confirmed by kaido himself to be great, is the protagonist goal to surpass him, all this after losing an arm

Zoro confirmed that carrying a sword doesn’t necessarily make you a swordsman.. before you people used that vivre card shit about muh swordsman greater than shanks, this was when shanks had both arms as chapter 957 shows that shanks became yonko 6 years ago destroying some headcanon that mihawk was fighting a yonko lol

now whether current shanks is a swordsman, we won’t know until he fights, until then shanks >>>> mihawk

using feats is even worse cause vista isn’t stalling, bigmom, oldbeard or kaido who shanks is said to be on the same level with

lol, vista and Marco couldn’t even stop akainu

The world may not be ready for this, but depending on how the next chapter plays out between Yamato and Kaido, I might wank Yamato over Zoro and hell even Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.