Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it doesn't look like Yamato used adcoc, her feats are impressive nonetheless. Her barrier haki is still strong enough to momentarily block Kaido.
In the final clash she was fast enough to also attack at the same time.
Looks like what she is missing is the AP to actually do damage. Her endurance and durability are top notch.

Looks like Ushimaru simply coats the sword. It isn't a black blade. Also he cuts the Rock not the other swordsmen.

Jinbei looks too clean for someone who was supposedly poked full of holes. I wonder where he will go next.

Nice headpiece jimbei got more feats then sanji lol, sanji is stronger then jimbei both with feats and portrayal and he didn't even defeat queen yet, and no you dont have to be vs a yonko to show you are powerful you are, zoro did some crazy shit against yonko yet he isn't gonna have an easy time against king who is not MUCH stronger then queen.
Not saying sanji is stronger then yamato but based on your logic zoro wont even be stronger then yamato after he defeats king.
Sanji has ZERO feats against any toptier. This is his first fight against any YC. Sanji can overtake him but rn he has shown nothing that puts him above jimbei.
Yamato has CoC/ACoC and sanji hasnt even showcased a decent CoA yet, so the difference is big rn. Zoro has injured kaido and has CoC there is a difference. Heck you can make a case for ACoC too. King is stronger than queen but we dont know how hard the fight will be, we will have to wait and see first.

I'm already starting to see the mistake some are making about characters who possess CoC/adv CoC. Some believe if you have it you are automatically stronger than people who don't have it. It doesn't work that way. We still have to look at each individual characters overall strength, skills, and power. It is no different than characters who can't hurt Kaido being stronger than the Scabbards who can.
This is the correct assessment. However when it comes to Sanji against Yamato, the COC is just an extra. Eliminating that will not change the outcome because Yamato has far superior feats and portrayal than Sanji.

Sanji and Zoro are 21 years old. Yamato is much older than both of them. I don't see the point of comparing both to Yamato. We will have future arcs. Zoro and Sanji growth is inevitable. Fans need to tone down their expectations from Wano arc. Lol.

Enma and Exoskeleton are more than enough for both of them. If some thing more happens, it happens.

Even though it doesn't look like Yamato used adcoc, her feats are impressive nonetheless. Her barrier haki is still strong enough to momentarily block Kaido.
In the final clash she was fast enough to also attack at the same time.
Looks like what she is missing is the AP to actually do damage. Her endurance and durability are top notch.

Looks like Ushimaru simply coats the sword. It isn't a black blade. Also he cuts the Rock not the other swordsmen.

Jinbei looks too clean for someone who was supposedly poked full of holes. I wonder where he will go next.
Yamato used coc check her club

You do know how ridiculous you sound right? Also oda did confirm that sanji is capable of blocking big mom's attacks

Plus, did you forget they fought off screen? He actually fought someone who's weakest attacks are as strong as jimbei strongest attack

This is how sanji's fight against jimbei would go

Big mom casual punch with the help of luffy? Oh boy you just keep digging your own crave at this point :kobeha: We saw how sanji got no diffed nothing more so he wasnt "fighting" king. He couldnt do shit to king in start of the raid too.
As of right now sanji isnt doing shit to jimbei but im not saying that cant change tho:jordanmf:

Sanji and Zoro are 21 years old. Yamato is much older than both of them. I don't see the point of comparing both to Yamato. We will have future arcs. Zoro and Sanji growth is inevitable. Fans need to tone down their expectations from Wano arc. Lol.

Enma and Exoskeleton are more than enough for both of them. If some thing more happens, it happens.
I don't see Sanji ever being able to fight Hybrid Kaido 1v1 for so long. EoS or not.

Also oda did confirm that sanji is capable of blocking big mom's attacks
No. He confirmed that in that singular instance with Luffy's help, Sanji and Luffy managed to block Big Mom's attack with an attack of their own.

Plus, did you forget they fought off screen?
Never happened.

I don't understand where this Sanji delusion comes from. He run away from a Boro Breath......A Boro breath...even then he would've been done for without Shinobu

Status
Not open for further replies.