Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple time, if Yams join. Oda really wants to the SH be a paralel with Roger crew, so Yamato its gonna be Oden level and the hierarchy its gonna be the same of Rayleight-Gaban-Oden, only replace that with the mugiwaras.

The moment Yamato joins we can be sure that EOS Sanji will be able to go toe to toe with Kaido since Yamato will be equal to him or even stronger, she's already a mid diff and in this very chapter states that she'll grow stronger when sailing to the sea, just like Oden did.

im starting to believe that sanji is going to defeat big mom. Just like roger has oden only the 4th strongest and so is yamato(oden) who will join them. And big mom is also sanjis arc and they should be near eos level already or there will be another timeskip which i dont think will happen.
Black hair Sanji :noo:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ushimaru becoming an admiral for the WG?
I wouldn't like that.
Better give him a meaningful death than turn him into a Navy dog.
Well, he's still irrelevant fuck who was imprisoned and later killed so whatever to me. Just wanted to lay the answer for the guy.

Wano clans are such weaklings/ Ryuma is only acceptable and respectable Samurai.

All this time Yamato was on blocking Kaido attacks without even hurting him people needs to stop overestimating her like seriously, when the Scabbards cut Kaido, people were talking about Kaido being less strong than they thought and were complaining about him seeming too weak. Then Kaido said “you may think you hurt me, but you actually didn’t” and stomped them all once he left Dragon form,

When Marco took on King and Queen at the same time people were hyping up how crazy strong Marco is for doing that. Now we see that Marco got his ass kicked while King and Queen don’t really seem hurt or exhausted from the fight at all.

When Luffy learned to coat his attacks with Conqueror’s Haki people were hyping the shit out of his strength, I’ve heard people say stuff like he’s now Top 10 strongest characters or he doesn’t even need Gears anymore. Then Kaido beat him off-screen. Just take it easy an wait until the battle is finished bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.