Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing tho i noticed between @Destroya and @Ratchet is that desrtoya is keen on preserving his town core status and not letting ratchet in it at all cost.

Meanwhile Ratchet is gonna be RIP if not healed and most likely ratchet is townie getting fucked. So IDK why Destroya isn't taking that into consideration
i can see that, we just gotta wait and see what happens to ratchet, while focus on the possible d1 converts

Yeah but Lumine would have been an original member based on flavor. Also it would require Lumine and Aether to have both started as Town. If we assume the host went against flavor and made Lumine Town then what’s the chance that cult blindly gets lucky and converts Lumine, the cult’s leader lore wise, with zero hints that Juliet/Xlaw are Lumine with their first convert.
i am suggesting we shouldnt make xlaw/juliet being cult leader a consensus, because it could very well be something else.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
why do you think its infighting instead of town/wolf
I dont think so. But does that argument lead anywhere? Ratchet is gonna die anyway and Destroya to me is sus bcs he wants to keep his town status at all cost. Why does dead Ratchet bother him so much unless ratchet cut deep?

Plus IMO after Fuji lie detected Destroya he was perfect person to cult

what are your reasons?
All 3 didn’t get into any arguments with or scum read Juliet D1. Which means they wouldn’t have had to do any back tracking.

Zem (Mel’s predecessor) & TAC were also in almost everyone’s Town leans D1 making them good candidates. TAC specifically is shady because then lied about lie detecting Nat.

Also none of them were involved in pushing Xlaw at all on the day we killed him.

Emilia, unlike the others wasn’t a near universal D1 town lean so that makes them a distant 3rd.

I dont think so. But does that argument lead anywhere? Ratchet is gonna die anyway and Destroya to me is sus bcs he wants to keep his town status at all cost. Why does dead Ratchet bother him so much unless ratchet cut deep?

Plus IMO after Fuji lie detected Destroya he was perfect person to cult
I don't see how you look at me and Ratchet's interaction and think I'm the one that's bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.