Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d remove Drago/Rachet from D1 convert suspects because of the Xlaw vs Drago thing unless you think they made a 500 IQ play that involved Xlaw dying.
how far did they went on their arguments, because i dont remember that specific arguments compared to some others, so such a play can very much be possible. after all this is much easier than distancing day 1

how far did they went on their arguments, because i dont remember that specific arguments compared to some others, so such a play can very much be possible. after all this is much easier than distancing day 1
Well TAC outed Drago’s character as Aether with their ability. We knew that flavor wise the twins had to be on opposite sides so we knew either Aether or Lumine was bad but didn’t know which. Xlaw became the leading wagon bc Juliet was suspicious D1 and we wanted to sort Juliet vs Misty out. Then EOD we make Xlaw claim and he claims the other twin. So Xlaw and Drago put their votes on each other and both try to argue the other is the scum twin. Then I shot Xlaw to sort it out and he flipped cult.

Emil

Certified Memelord
vote lynch mel

id go for mel/dest/TAC tbh

i kinda lost interest in the game so wont be posting as much

i am not culted and cannot be culted. im just town, u can lie detect that

my passive is similar to conq, but makes me cult immune but his is frame immune

i have 2 shot kills, still got 1 of them unused

i can destroy 1 ability

i have cryo skill to roleblock my visitor, i will not disclose how many shots of it i still have

i didnt visit anyone last night, day started too early i didnt even send an action. wanted to kill mel maybe

i cannot use both abilities on the same night

i will likely be killed next night because cult wouldnt want an immune player alive. franky i dont care at this point lol

im in 3 other games to be bothered. this one is dragging on too long

anything to help reduce PoE is welcomed. please come forward if u can help us find cult.

ty

All 3 didn’t get into any arguments with or scum read Juliet D1. Which means they wouldn’t have had to do any back tracking.

Zem (Mel’s predecessor) & TAC were also in almost everyone’s Town leans D1 making them good candidates. TAC specifically is shady because then lied about lie detecting Nat.

Also none of them were involved in pushing Xlaw at all on the day we killed him.

Emilia, unlike the others wasn’t a near universal D1 town lean so that makes them a distant 3rd.
So one thing we have to consider is that TAC really pushed Drago for being Aether. If TAC is the D1 convert, does he really push Drago for being Aether that hard knowing that Lumine is Cult? Because there was a lot of chatter that day that if Lumine was a scum role, then Aether would very likely be a Town role. Meaning that a Culted TAC pushed the Aether role knowing that the Lumine role was Cult.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So one thing we have to consider is that TAC really pushed Drago for being Aether. If TAC is the D1 convert, does he really push Drago for being Aether that hard knowing that Lumine is Cult? Because there was a lot of chatter that day that if Lumine was a scum role, then Aether would very likely be a Town role. Meaning that a Culted TAC pushed the Aether role knowing that the Lumine role was Cult.
TAC is probabaly day 4 convert

Status
Not open for further replies.