Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So one thing we have to consider is that TAC really pushed Drago for being Aether. If TAC is the D1 convert, does he really push Drago for being Aether that hard knowing that Lumine is Cult? Because there was a lot of chatter that day that if Lumine was a scum role, then Aether would very likely be a Town role. Meaning that a Culted TAC pushed the Aether role knowing that the Lumine role was Cult.
I considered this and It’s why TAC is behind Mel despite lying about Nat and letting Conq waste abilities. It’s not totally impossible for TAC to push Drago knowing this could be a good defense but I doubt it.

vote lynch mel

id go for mel/dest/TAC tbh

i kinda lost interest in the game so wont be posting as much

i am not culted and cannot be culted. im just town, u can lie detect that

my passive is similar to conq, but makes me cult immune but his is frame immune

i have 2 shot kills, still got 1 of them unused

i can destroy 1 ability

i have cryo skill to roleblock my visitor, i will not disclose how many shots of it i still have

i didnt visit anyone last night, day started too early i didnt even send an action. wanted to kill mel maybe

i cannot use both abilities on the same night

i will likely be killed next night because cult wouldnt want an immune player alive. franky i dont care at this point lol

im in 3 other games to be bothered. this one is dragging on too long

anything to help reduce PoE is welcomed. please come forward if u can help us find cult.

ty
Shoot Mel then.

yea at that time cult had no kills
now they do
mafia is gone and this is cult kill

i doubt they will be anymore conversions
Okay, I get what you’re saying now. Cult being able to kill and convert at the same time is ridiculous tho.

It’s not totally impossible mafia got to kill two people last phase but there’s no way to know which theory happened.

Btw how do you think LM knew you visited Misty?

I considered this and It’s why TAC is behind Mel despite lying about Nat and letting Conq waste abilities. It’s not totally impossible for TAC to push Drago knowing this could be a good defense but I doubt it.
TAC lied about Nat from D1 as well. So either that was his plan from the beginning, or he quickly switched to that after being Culted. I don't think TAC lying about Nat should be considered evidence for being Culted.

TAC lied about Nat from D1 as well. So either that was his plan from the beginning, or he quickly switched to that after being Culted. I don't think TAC lying about Nat should be considered evidence for being Culted.
I don’t think he straight up claimed he lie detected Nat until D2. But he definitely set up the lie detect stuff D1 so you are probably right. The bigger issue is letting Conq waste his abilities on TAC and not saying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.