• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your main reasons?
From a cult perspective zem/melo is a good target since shes been just 'there' all day on D1 without really making much impact (I was cult leader in a game before this one so I'd really pick anybody who's just coasting), didnt really help her case that same day she claimed rolecrushed there was no convert either and so far Melo has just been laying low and only says smth when called out

tbf i think @Underworld Broker is culted aswell from the gameplay change

can u please give us something to work with :((
I'm p sure u already figured out my character but u cant guess what things I can do and what immunities I have?

:wonderland:

Emil

Certified Memelord
From a cult perspective zem/melo is a good target since shes been just 'there' all day on D1 without really making much impact (I was cult leader in a game before this one so I'd really pick anybody who's just coasting), didnt really help her case that same day she claimed rolecrushed there was no convert either and so far Melo has just been laying low and only says smth when called out

I'm p sure u already figured out my character but u cant guess what things I can do and what immunities I have?

:wonderland:
i have absolutely no idea who u r, just say it already its day 6 no use hiding

@Dr_Professor83 who did u commute?
u didnt get culted did u? ur the only one steering from cult and still putting paranoia of mafia being alive
I forgot to send in an action. And I’m not trying to push paranoia just being thorough since that LM thing is weird af. I’ll make the same promise I made to Misty and this will hopefully be the only time I ever make a promise in mafia because I don’t want to get in a habit of making promises as Town and ya’ll use if against me as mafia in the future. I really did forget and I didn’t get culted.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I forgot to send in an action. And I’m not trying to push paranoia just being thorough since that LM thing is weird af. I’ll make the same promise I made to Misty and this will hopefully be the only time I ever make a promise in mafia because I don’t want to get in a habit of making promises as Town and ya’ll use if against me as mafia in the future. I really did forget and I didn’t get culted.
eh too convenient but i ddint send one either so im not the right guy to tell u what to do
there is a clear lack of interest in the game
idk about the promise u made lol, u can just adopt a truth meta and refuse to answer

eh too convenient but i ddint send one either so im not the right guy to tell u what to do
there is a clear lack of interest in the game
idk about the promise u made lol, u can just adopt a truth meta and refuse to answer
I’m not about to start making promises in mafia even when I’m Town. I’m making an exception because I don’t want us to lose because I forgot to send in an action and basically threw the game. Especially after I basically lost Town the game last game.

So one thing we have to consider is that TAC really pushed Drago for being Aether. If TAC is the D1 convert, does he really push Drago for being Aether that hard knowing that Lumine is Cult? Because there was a lot of chatter that day that if Lumine was a scum role, then Aether would very likely be a Town role. Meaning that a Culted TAC pushed the Aether role knowing that the Lumine role was Cult.
how does him pushing for drago somehow a reason against him being cult or d1 convert? he could very well say that he had no idea on the flavor or if lumine is scum, in his defense even if he is the cult to avoid tmi.

That post indicates Lumine is somehow relevant to the game despite her "death"- if she was truly dead her role would have no meaning.

Only explanations are

1. She is alive, her role was redacted to keep a secret - maybe her role is passed down to someone or has a secret catch we shouldn't know

2. She is alive, somehow converted to town bcs that post says - town is too crushed to continue - meaning we should care about her
1 seems more possible

[Active - An Avid Tinkerer] Dottore loves tinkering with old items, bodies or ruins. It's..... a personal passion. He can alter the role of a player that is going to die, be it his own faction or not, and change what appears in the write up. [1-shot]

this ability from melkor is pretty pain in the ass if he used it

my question is did @Ekkologix say anything regarding that topic when brought up.
He didn’t. I actually brought it up to him and others when we were trying to sort the Ekko-Misty-TAC thing out. That was before Rej’s flip and before we were sure LM was probably mafia so I thought it basically confirmed Ekko’s action. But in hindsight it doesn’t make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.