Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many swordsman will predict enemy sword to disarm them hmmmm. Either way is not like Zoro got dropped, he literally tanked King punch like nothing using pure neck muscle 😂😂 So what? Now you gotta be a swordman to fight Zoro?

Zoro didn't use his most powerful attack. It wasn't even Ashura. You're using lot of your own headcannon as usual Sanji fan do. Sanji didn't crack nobody leg and get thrown off like some trash by not even Normal Or Hybrid King, absolute pathetic 😂😂😂😂😂
Bjt king was in his most physical form and Sanji took 0% damage…..that’s the most pathetic shit ive seen

Now i got u trying to cover up for King by mentioning “design changes”? You just can’t accept a non, plot armored chosen one, normal human chef clowmed King and dipped while a TRUE swordsman got disarmed easily and effortlessly
Post automatically merged:

Has nothing to do with being a Zoro or Sanji fan.
You’re the biggest clown in this forum
How? I’m a Sanji fan……

Bjt king was in his most physical form and Sanji took 0% damage…..that’s the most pathetic shit ive seen

Now i got u trying to cover up for King by mentioning “design changes”? You just can’t accept a non, plot armored chosen one, normal human chef clowmed King and dipped while a TRUE swordsman got disarmed easily and effortlessly
Post automatically merged:

How? I’m a Sanji fan……
That wasn't King most powerful form at all. Lmfao, here you go using headcannon again. That was King in beast form, so far thats the weakest form. Also it was Beast form King Vs Raid Suit Sanji, Sanji lost the clash and suit saved his ass.

So much bullshit again. Are you sane?
The so called "joke" is gonna beat King.
Zoro didn’t used Asura on King. Rengoku is not his strongest attack.
Sanji benting King is also made up, could be a design change. It would be mentioned if Sanji did that
How do you know purgatory Oni giri wasn’t his most powerful base attack? I’ve never seen Zoro use a stronger move and he had ENMA shich boosted the AP and King took it with a bored expression, got up and snatched his swords casually

How do you know purgatory Oni giri wasn’t his most powerful base attack? I’ve never seen Zoro use a stronger move and he had ENMA shich boosted the AP and King took it with a bored expression, got up and snatched his swords casually
My guy, Ashura exist. Enma doesn't boost every attacks, it would be the same if he used Shusui. When Zoro activates Enma then he uses its ability which is literally just Zoro Haki being released more than it needed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.