Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Probably won’t prove you but it wouldn’t hurt since Ekko theorizes that cult would lose their abilities. Even if we lynch you it may help us learn something for later if someone else flips with the wrong abilities.
And that’s assuming I’m cult, which I’m not. Still haven’t been answered as to why I’m getting voted. Did y’all LD my post saying I’m town? If so that should be proof enough to leave me alone lol

And that’s assuming I’m cult, which I’m not. Still haven’t been answered as to why I’m getting voted. Did y’all LD my post saying I’m town? If so that should be proof enough to leave me alone lol
Idk what @DynaMight is doing with that lie detect but we can’t totally trust Dyna. We are voting you since Zem was a pretty ideal cult candidate. Never scum read Juliet, was active but mostly just coasting, and Town read by most people. It doesn’t help that you’ve been inactive since you subbed in lol.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Idk what @DynaMight is doing with that lie detect but we can’t totally trust Dyna. We are voting you since Zem was a pretty ideal cult candidate. Never scum read Juliet, was active but mostly just coasting, and Town read by most people. It doesn’t help that you’ve been inactive since you subbed in lol.
So you’re voting me because of who was in my slot before? Not a strong case at all. Even Dragomir trusted me with his role because he thought I couldn’t have been converted.

Sorry, but I don’t think I should have subbed in, since I am very busy lately and can’t keep up with all the pages of this game. But if you’re voting me because I’m inactive and because of Zem then you really have to take a moment to realise that these are very bad reasons.

So you’re voting me because of who was in my slot before? Not a strong case at all. Even Dragomir trusted me with his role because he thought I couldn’t have been converted.

Sorry, but I don’t think I should have subbed in, since I am very busy lately and can’t keep up with all the pages of this game. But if you’re voting me because I’m inactive and because of Zem then you really have to take a moment to realise that these are very bad reasons.
basically we are just guessing who would be a nice target.
you or TAC
nothing personal.

What else do we have to go on? Until we get any more cult flips it seems the best way to find the D1 convert is to just look for good candidates who would have been appealing options to Juliet/Xlaw at the time.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
DynaMight pushing X earlier was kinda weird, actually. X is proof of his lie detection, so I'm kinda lost as to his angle there, unless he suspects X is Culted?

It's strange though, because traditionally, the way a lie detector works is that if you claim or hint towards being a lie detector, then you lose access to that ability. I have a feeling this is one of those cases where, like the Hider role, the mechanics behind how it works have shifted by people using it more casually as other roles get stacked up on to combat it.

Ratchet

I would agree with Dyna's assertion, by the way, that X is invested in pushing his thoughts as an agenda. Where I disagree is that I don't think it indicates Scum!X, per se, because Town X has a tendency to latch onto a theory and then commit to it to a fault. And then confirmation bias comes into play. I think even X would agree with this, too. Though, him being a Cult target is somewhat on the table, I don't think it's a relevant angle right now.

@T-Pein™ Are you going to start playing as Town?

Ratchet

Your posting quality is quickly on the decline too. Frankly, I think your defeatism is baloney and you're looking for an easy ride through the game. My issue is I can see you pulling this as Town too, but I suggest if you are finding yourself waning, you quickly unfind that, but I don't think this careless, apathetic play should be allowed to fly for much longer. You have 1200+ posts, which is an exuberant amount. As Town, you should want that effort to pay off in a win, not tocoast through and potentially lose because you feel like you can't be bothered any more.

Ratchet

Let me see the ebullience I expect of you, @Ekkologix. Because as I said, after 1.2k posts, you can't just throw in the towel and lose your motivation because things have gotten tricky. I don't know how long you've been playing Mafia for, but by recollection you started around when Laix hosted his game on NF, maybe a bit before. So at least a year and change. In that time, you must have played let's guess somewhere around 50 games. More than enough to know not to just give up when things don't go the way

Status
Not open for further replies.