Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji at best takes cipher pol, not defeat but run from
Still has a lot of potential to be good, why would i expect that Sanji defeats some CP-0 members all alone after fighting Commanders? :kobeha:

We don't even know what Zoro is doing, since there is no info about how much time the Elixir lasts

Who could even predict bandaged cross mummy Zoro getting carried by Sanji for example? :kayneshrug:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And nami's arm isn't supposed to fold three times over as if it was made out of cardboard, oda messing up sanji's hand is more likely than him messing up nami's arm and shoulder since we all know how much details he puts in nami's design
it is CLEARLY nami bending her arm to see clearly through the brightness. the panel right next to nami makes it very clear.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

And nami's arm isn't supposed to fold three times over as if it was made out of cardboard, oda messing up sanji's hand is more likely than him messing up nami's arm and shoulder since we all know how much details he puts in nami's design
There's nothing wrong with namis hand you can literally see her arm up with HER own hand in her face

Still has a lot of potential to be good, why would i expect that Sanji defeats some CP-0 members all alone after fighting Commanders? :kobeha:

We don't even know what Zoro is doing, since there is no info about how much time the Elixir lasts

Who could even predict bandaged cross mummy Zoro getting carried by Sanji? :kayneshrug:
Nah 90% of what sanji does is mid, every 300 chapters maybe he does something interesting
If I was a sanji fan i would set the bar very low

If being Zoros taxi is a feat for yall, kinda speaks for itself how low the standards are :hapnoel:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Confirmed by Rodan
-Zoro kills king with a Crab grab attack
-Hiyori appears and tells Zoro they need to make an heir for the kozuki immediately
-Luffy arrives at the rooftop and fights Kaido
-Yamato goes down and tells Zoro she wants that shimotsuki DNA too
-Yamato joins Hiyori and they have sex with Zoro in the live floor
-Sanji is jealous
-Queen kills Sanji
-Hiyori and Yamato have an orgasm
-Break next week.

Nami is clearly turning her upper body , as you can see her left shoulder is more behind than her right arm.
It's just a perspective thing

Status
Not open for further replies.