Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
act will end when the big mom pirates get over the waterfall, marco dies and the revolutionaries show up
Meme pirates are irrelevant. Bro there is a 5 yo kid running around the battlefield changing enemies into slave toys working for her.

Meme pirates add nothing. If they reach waterfall then it's 100% Fleet shows up.

Yes.
There are good aspects of One Piece and they're worth it imo
It's all about the journey, i don't think i will be this hyped to see the end of a story before my death ever again :kayneshrug:

Oda makes a lot of little mistakes inside the arcs and the arcs stories, especially the pacing, but the handling of the overall story, the world and the consistency of the themes is masterful.

No other story has this amount of stuff going for it, most other shows might have one epic arc or stuff like that, but as a complete series One Piece is an absolute monster.

Good luck to any writer trying to compete against the inhuman alien that is Oda.

It's all about the journey, i don't think i will be this hyped to see the end of a story before my death ever again :kayneshrug:

Oda makes a lot of little mistakes inside the arcs and the arcs stories, especially the pacing, but the handling of the overall story, the world and the consistency of the themes is masterful.

No other story has this amount of stuff going for it, most other shows might have one epic arc or stuff like that, but as a complete series One Piece is an absolute monster.

Good luck to any writer trying to compete against the inhuman alien that is Oda.
:christnally:PREACH

Status
Not open for further replies.