Guys, I have a question: During the last chapter i felt some nostalgia vibes because of Ushimaru and his actions.
A character from the past who appeared late but had sth to do with one of the protagonists (Zorro/Yamato) and made an impact by making a good decision for the future.

In which Anime or movie something similar happened? Are those Bardock vibes? Or Jiraiya Vibes? Damn i wanna know

Guys, I have a question: During the last chapter i felt some nostalgia vibes because of Ushimaru and his actions.
A character from the past who appeared late but had sth to do with one of the protagonists (Zorro/Yamato) and made an impact by making a good decision for the future.

In which Anime or movie something similar happened? Are those Bardock vibes? Or Jiraiya Vibes? Damn i wanna know
Bardock

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Then kaido is a clown for crying when he heard about doffy's defeat

His design is cool and he had one gag moment, he's not like Kaku or the noodle guy who had funny designs and a lot of gags in their fight
kaido has been estabilished as the strongest, jabra was estabilished as a clown crying over his ugly ass girlfriend clowning with kumadori and playing dumb pranks.
Don't even compare jabra to fucking kaido:gonope: