Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have a question: During the last chapter i felt some nostalgia vibes because of Ushimaru and his actions.
A character from the past who appeared late but had sth to do with one of the protagonists (Zorro/Yamato) and made an impact by making a good decision for the future.

In which Anime or movie something similar happened? Are those Bardock vibes? Or Jiraiya Vibes? Damn i wanna know
Roger crew are like that too.
And it's not just nostalgia, it does feel kinda sad too.

no he wasn't that's why he asked luffy to save his beloved father
After luffy forced him to say the truth, and he specifically told him he hates judge and his brothers

Bro you hate sanji, it's obvious, just don't try to twist a scene where sanji proved his loyalty by basically trying to commit suicid out of shame

It's like using the nothing happend scene to say "zoro is disloyal, he attacked his friend for no reason and lied to his captain" see how dumb it sounds?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
After luffy forced him to say the truth, and he specifically told him he hates judge and his brothers

Bro you hate sanji, it's obvious, just don't try to twist a scene where sanji proved his loyalty by basically trying to commit suicid out of shame

It's like using the nothing happend scene to say "zoro is disloyal, he attacked his friend for no reason and lied to his captain" see how dumb it sounds?
because that's what he wanted, luffy already knew he was going to ask for it:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.