Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
:okay:

BTW, Momo's dragon form along with Kaido's in a single double spread is gonna look so fucking sick.
He is as good as garbage who doesn't have any types of haki , experience and physical strength. He isn't emotionally strong either.
All the time he just keeps on crying and does nothing. And now he is standing before KAIDO.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I checked Yamato's devil fruit and it's listed as "Inu", and Luffy is a "Monkey". So there's definitely something there. But there's no one there that can be a pheasant, unless Aokiji shows up :milaugh:
i know this is a reach but the symbol/crest of the kozuki is a crane, closest to a pheasant. so momo does represent the pheasant and momotaro if you wanna argue that.

else, we've already been shown hints (that silhouette where a mysterious person was giving first aid to the scabbards) so there is a good chance hiyori might show up to the rooftop with ame no habakiri.

i dont think she'll do anything combat wise, but giving it to momo there should be something.

Not gonna lie. I'm disappointed because I thought Luffy and Kaido would have started this chapter.

I just want to see Gear 4 Luffy with New Haki against Kaido. Enough of these sideshows.

The 2 strongest beings in One Piece :steef::steef::steef:
Appreciate the grind from Oda, but COME ON. Let us see the greatness!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.