Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden recovered from his enjures faster than mythical Zoan user Kaido lol.
Point is, fighting multiple oponnents at once is something Kaido can do due to his durability but that doesn't make him stronger than someone who can't do that by default. I think Kaido is for sure stronger than Oden rn but the comparison is stupid.

Anyway not that anyone is doubting it (unless you're a buffoon) but Kaido is THE top 1 undisputed fr fr nobody else will be able to pull this shit other than him. He surpassess all my expectations and mine were pretty damn huge. Amazing character, amazing power. We ride till dawn with Kaido-sama!:finally:
His feats are nothing special so far, Admirals fighting each other for 10 days poops on Kaido taking on fodders for 30 minutes

Kaido didn't even have enough time to go into hybrid since Oden mid diffed him so fast. Oden didn't even let him to go hybrid, total domination over Kaido.
There are 2 explantations for this.

1. Kaido didn't have his Hybrid until very recently.
2. Kaido underrestimated Oden and thats why he wasn't able to go Hybrid, since the fight ended too fast.

Point is, fighting multiple oponnents at once is something Kaido can do due to his durability but that doesn't make him stronger than someone who can't do that by default. I think Kaido is for sure stronger than Oden rn but the comparison is stupid.
Oden fought thousands and thousands of Kaido's crew members before mid diffing him, + Kaido was cheap shooting Oden while hiding behind his men all the time.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not really
Oden and Kaido were around same level 20 years ago. Oda just didn’t want to show Kaido hybrid at that time. But the story portrayed them as near equal.
agreed, my opinion is the same as yours.
but when people powerscale oden based off of single panel in a fight that was offscreened for the most part and use that in arguments like the person i quoted did, i like to engage in similar fuckery XD

He literally says he’s trying to kill her. He’s going all out
He never said that. Yamato stated that. He simply confirmed that this isn't a game. I mean did people not read chapters back that he states that he wants yamato to rule. Dude even used her fruit as a reason for her to stay saying that she can be the protector of wano. Why the hell would he still want to kill her when that goes against his plans. Articulate and read people

Status
Not open for further replies.