Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Plus he stood up right back up after falling down to the ground. The anime showed that clearly. The fight would have gone much longer if it wasn't for the old hag to interfere.
i personally wont say the anime is canon but the anime is providing much more context, more details than the manga and that is undeniable. they are literally spoiling manga readers with some scenes lol.

Yonkos are really beast tbh
Only a yonko and protagonists and allies can defeat them

so after this, luffy is going to get his real 1 v 1 against a top tier(shanks)

There was only a thousand men iirc. Oden fought through Waiters level fodder while King and Queen were stalled by the scabbards and the F6/Gifters probably were not a thing back then but i do remember seeing a number or two.
Thousands of waiters and gifters = Scabbards lol. Numbers matter, Kaido was avoiding a full on war with Wano Samurais cuz he was afraid that he wouldn't have enough men to hide behind them. Oden recovered from his enjures faster than a fucking mythical Zoan user + withstood one hour of boiling oil that was hotter than magma.

A

Akagaminoproduction

This is my first time solving hints:
Hint 1: Mind blowing/ whatever: No idea....maybe something we haven't been expecting... that's why we wont be able to predict
Hint 2: Baby yoda: lebrent said someone solved it and gave the word chougma....
cho: chopper
choug: chopper gg??
chougma: chopper having severe aftereffects of 30 min transformation??? someone commented earlier how 1025 is pun with after operation or something... so most probably this....
Hint 3: Water/Mountain image:.... Mirror image was liked by lebrent and lance both... now question is whose mirror image... I cant expect another two peas in pod here... its a metaphor... when you have mirror image you have something exactly similar... Dragon Momo and dragon kaido are best candidate for it... Yamato's flashback is most probably over....
Hint 4: Vertigo... Now this one should be really simple... fear of height... momo... exactly like rock cutting... someone cut a rock in previous chapter and previous hint was zoro cutting rock... based on that logic I would say vertigo should be it... momo on way to kaido is afraid of height... he still has mind of child even tho he is flying....
I aint no spoiler provider... I aint no genius... this is my 2 cents and I am ready to take L on it...
so hint 3 and 4 were W but still no clue about 1 2
anyways... yamato chan best

Status
Not open for further replies.