Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not really, it's hyping up his futur wife, who's basically a meme at this point and it's making fun of the "hiyori is the pheasant theory" atleast there's a connection between hiyori and zoro, sanji doesn't even know hiyori's real name
Stop it. He was insinuating that Hiyori is stronger than Zoro and should be protecting Zoro against Kamazou. Don't come at me if I trash someone else's fav after he comes to the thread just to bait.

As a child, weren't you impressed by someone's badassery? the entire nation of wano was impressed by oden's badassery during the hour of legends.

Zoro is my favourite strawhat because of how badass he was when i watched One Piece while growing up. Her character makes a lot of sense given her life experiences although Im not gonna pretend like there arent any flaws. Reducing all that to just "sideboob fanservice" is borderline delusional.
I did, there's nothing wrong with having a role model. What's wrong is trying to become that role model to the point where you lose your real self.

She's basically still an 8 years old child, she didn't mature beyound the imitation act, she doesn't have her own goals, all of her goals are taken from oden's life and ambitions, does her longing for freedom comes from oden influence or from her own experience?

Also if she hates kaido that much then why does she have his exact move set, most one piece characters developed their unique combat style at a very young age, but yamato didn't.

Also my first reason for disliking her is that we were told kaido has a son, then it turned out to be a mentally disturbed girl.
Secondary reason is that i dislike oden, and she's constantly rubbing salt on the wound.

Let alone the stupid debate about her gender.

no way he is not the strongest.
its insane. dude also not looked out of breath at all.

also 5 of them I could easily see holding an admiral, at least to hard diff
5 of them holding an admiral to hard diff??

Only Luffy and maybe Yamato, given what she has shown in the latest chapters

other than these 2, I don't see any other person on the list who could bring an admiral to a hard diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.