Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm in complete agreement with you guys, I'm really not sure why people are trashing this so much, the entitlement has really gotten extreme now. This sounds legitimately fucking awesome to me! OP has been on a roll again finally since Rooftop Piece and I am loving it!

These chapters are way better than Wano (pre Onigashima) too! But I know some people have some extremely deranged hate for Momonosuke and Yamato which doesn't help. I only hate the latter's Oden's obsession and the former's perviness but that's it.

:fujilaugh::cheers::stealthblack::finally:

(In before I get flamed, insulted and called things like a Stan, shill, low standards, easily impressed/amused etc lmfao)
Fam. Let me tell you why no one is hyped.

Everyone:
Predicted Momo getting grown by Fatnobu ✔️
Luffy another round vs Kaido✔️
Yamato seeing Momo's dragon form ✔️
Three of them confront Kaido ✔️
Kaido not being afraid at all ✔️

+ If you didn't notice this chapter is a copy-paste of last week's chapter with a small addition.

Luffy flies to the roof with Momo. ✔️ Was in 1024
Yamato jogging around Kaido ✔️ Was in 1024

the only addition now is that Luffy and Momo finally reach the roof which everyone knew would happen ✔️

There is literally nothing to be hyped about with this cliche and boring writing from Oda. Unless your standards for One Piece chapters are low which is the case with majority of Oda defenders on this forum ✔️
( not saying you the one but u get the dig )

Zoro ain’t fighting Kaido for 10 chapters straight. Stop capping
How is that even relevant? bitch, we still on act 3, and even if Oda decides to end the arc on act 3(wich is highly unlikely) that dosent change the fact that Zoro both block a combiend yonko atack, saved Luffy in their fight with yonkos MULTIPLE TIMES, did better than all other supernovas, and also scared Kaido while in a heavy injured state. Yamato didnt do shit to Kaido yet, but i guess just standing up to Kaido is already a much bigger feat than Sanji can ever hope to achieve.
We all know why you saying that...Its because you filthy sanjistans already know for sure your pathetic fav cant ever hope to hold a candle against the top tiers, soo like always, you simps try to drag Zoro down with the weakling ass cook, even though evidence and feats speak otherwise.... Soo you can pretend to live in the gold days of Ennies Lobby where Sanji was still somewhat relevant.
:cheers:

Bro do you seriously think this is KoL acknowledging Admirals? Obviously he is pushing his hidden Sanji wank agenda lol.
:suresure:
yea his review of the last chapter was HILARIOUS , he's saying Yamato is WEAKER then katakuri LOL , but when Luffy unlocked Advanced CoC he's like LUFFY OPENED THE DOOR TO THE TOP 10 OMG , he's trying so hard to have Sanji over yamato is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.