Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

The Fraud King lmfaooo, someone needs to make this into an actual parody or something! Maybe a WorstGen themed meme edits of OP panels and such like people have done before?

Praise be to MZ for setting and reaching new standards for us all in the art of Frau.D.Ulence!

:cheers:
Yeah someone should make that.
I'm too dumb for that tho.
It takes me half an hour to edit one damn meme:catcry:
Post automatically merged:

oh no remember the stealth black theme back in april?:seriously:
I didn't witness it. I was gone in these times

Oh lord, I would LOVE Sawano for OP so much! I was really happy for having MHA's composer on Film Gold and I wish we could have gotten Toshiro Masuda and Yasaharu Takahashi for Wano, but that would make it sound too much like Naruto, Naruto Shippudden and Fairy Tail then! LMAO

Sawano is so fucking good though! I loved his work on Sengoku Basara too!:

Different composer and series ofc, but I think this would be really good for the Scabbards attacking Kaido too (well something similar ofc!):

Also this for Yamato vs Kaido maybe?:
Yup Iam Agree with you 100%. That Basara One could fit to Sanji/Franky battle theme IMO. Tbh One piece is really lack of OST since the start of Timeskip. Pretimeskip we got plenty of sad and pretty good OST:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

oh no remember the stealth black theme back in april?:seriously:
Forum theme? With the black and yellow right? For April Fools? That hurt my eyes so bad!

:luchosop:

Nah I don't mean forum themes itself, but themed panel edits with WG users replacing OP characters with edited dialogue. I've seen some memes like that in the Meme Repository thread haha. That was a funny prank by the staff though to be fair, although the skin really was too bold/harsh or whatever!

B

Ballel

The Fraud King lmfaooo, someone needs to make this into an actual parody or something! Maybe a WorstGen themed meme edits of OP panels and such like people have done before?

Praise be to MZ for setting and reaching new standards for us all in the art of Frau.D.Ulence!

:cheers:
On a side note, 'fraud King' reminds me of Shiraishi the 'Escape King' aka 'Excrement King' from golden kamuy:gokulaugh:

Writing for this fight is already questionable, Jet culverins is definitely the weakest Gear 4 Attack Luffy has, idk why he'd need snake man for Dragon Form Kaido. Luffy better at least be coating these attacks in conquerors haki.

"Jet culverin is the weakest g4 attack "
Something twice faster than culverin is the weakest attack ? Lol

Stick to writing matchups please

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Saying it isn't linear after I have shown proof is changing the goalposts. Sanji took several 10s of minutes to wrap up Zoro and get going, then there was additional time taken for Sanji to reach queen before the message of Luffy's defeat went out.
How is the timeline not being linear switching goalposts? Sanji took like 20 minutes to wrap Zoro and come to the point where they are at and immediately met with Queen in like another minute or so. So okay, Luffy was fighting Kaido for 20 minutes.

Garp resembles Luffy greatly, and was an equal to the PK, he just wasn't trying to be a pirate or the pirate king himself.
Garp isn't a pirate. The criterion is very clear - a pirate who Kaido respects.

Scars are plot related consolation prizes, Oden lost, but he scarred him, for fake hype. Again Zoro was outclassed, as he admitted he couldn't knock Kaido down, but Kaido said he should be happy with the scar. Oda isn't going to trash Zoro as a character without some sort of consolation prize, when he beats King, he probably won't scar him, despite him being less durable, other characters Zoro has beaten who don't have scale defence or regeneration, and got almost bisected by him in the past have walked away with zero scars.

Enma was hyped as the blade to wound Kaido in it's introduction, but it has to be advanced haki that isn't shown in Zoro's attack.
You think that scars are consolation prizes because they suit your agenda right now. Scarring Kaido has been set up as a plot narrative over Wano for the entirety of act 2 with Zoro recieving a power up for that very act. Do you think that Oda would go to such lengths to show all this just for a "consolation prize"?

So Oden didn't wound Kaido using his Conquerors infused Togen Totsuka (Which Oda specifically clarified in the SBS)? He did it because he had Enma and Ame no Habakiri and that has nothing to do with him infusing his Conquerors into the attack. Cools.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yup Iam Agree with you 100%. That Basara One could fit to Sanji/Franky battle theme IMO. Tbh One piece is really lack of OST since the start of Timeskip. Pretimeskip we got plenty of sad and pretty good OST:josad:
Right?! OMFG, Franky is so perfect for Basara, but Sanji could fit in very well ofc! Date Masamune in it is very much like Zoro too ofc, especially with the same VA as well! Date is such a fucking badass too! Ieyasu is my favourite though, he kinda gave me similar vibes to Luffy but a lot more mature! Also Tadakatsu Honda is a GOAT! I also ADORE Saika Magoichi, one of the sexiest, most badass, awesome female characters, generals, warriors and femme fatales ever!

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Dragon's life is a mystery. Most people don't even know his full name.
Would be really weird if he was a public figure like a former Admiral. :P
The way Akainu kept going about Dragon at MF gave it away. They were brothers in arm until Dragon betrayed the Marines and became a Revo. Either that or they were lovers:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.