Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There is a big power gap between yonko and their crew, even the so called balanced model of Shanks' which is like Luffy's crew.
Again, it was Kaido + King vs Shanks + the entirety of the Red Haired Pirates.

Doesn't take a genius to realize that it is a super disadvantageous matchup for the Beast Pirates and the fight between Kaido and Shanks alone would last for days on end, before which Marineford War would end and there is absolutely no use for Kaido going there even if he triumphs over Shanks.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yup Iam Agree with you 100%. That Basara One could fit to Sanji/Franky battle theme IMO. Tbh One piece is really lack of OST since the start of Timeskip. Pretimeskip we got plenty of sad and pretty good OST:josad:
Yeah honestly too, the OP soundtrack has been pretty lacking for me post TS too. Pre TS was amazing! There's been some awesome original music for WCI and Wano especially ofc and the movies definitely 100% though! But I do miss the classic music too!

This so needs to return for Kaido's defeat too!:

The whole fight with white beard, akainu matched whitebeard strength but that's the thing, he didn't completely overpower him he just matched the strength of an old yonko way past his prime, if kaido was 100,then akainu is 70
That's not bad at all considering we also factor his magma lethality into the equation and Whitebeard's AP was undeniably still crazy in fact Kaido's itself doesn't look as good as Whitebeard's on MF.

Of course we all know Primebeard was consistently stronger but not as strong as like some portray without robust evidence either.

Have no idea whats going on with these spoilers. It says Jet Culverin, but Luffy is in base. Then its the Momotaro thing of Monkey, Dog, Momo trio facing Kaido but it's just Momo facing Kaido with Luffy on top of him at the end of the chapter.

My guess would be Luffy need to QUICKLY attack Kaido for some reason so he used Snakeman for 1 attack and then reverted back.

G

Gorosei Informer

Good question. I was just highlighting how he should rely on heavier hitters cause he is likely merely tickling Kaido right now lol
He just wants to give Kaido a massage! Or maybe Kaido's actual weakness is being tickled?!

:ace::luchosop::mihanha::kaidowhat:

Seriously though, it's fucking insane how well Kaido and Big Mom can tank Gears 3rd and 4th, well she only took Gear 4th I think but we all know she'd love some Gear 3rd too!

:queenmoji::funky::laughmoji::fujilaugh::fullmom:

(I'm so sorry)

@Fruitji I wonder when Kaido will get bored with this bullshit and start taking this seriously. Like. He has to have some limit where he just goes: "Okay fuck this shit I'm not wasting my time anymore" and just rapes everyone.
Havent read the spoilers but you know he wont, just like BM will stand there laughing and use CoC to knock fodder out or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.