Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah. Wouldn’t shine as much in another antagonistic role, considering he didn’t fare that well in the first one.
He did better against Shunsui than Lille Barro did, so honestly, can't say much negative about the Primera.

But he doesn't have the demeanor or presence to be a Hell Arc villain. Szyalaporro was bonkers and I expect Unohana and Yamamoto to be as crazy, mentally and how they look.

H

Haoshoku

He did better against Shunsui than Lille Barro did, so honestly, can't say much negative about the Primera.

But he doesn't have the demeanor or presence to be a Hell Arc villain. Szyalaporro was bonkers and I expect Unohana and Yamamoto to be as crazy, mentally and how they look.
Now that I think back, it would’ve been nice to have him alive for TYBW. His personality would’ve meshed fine with the others in the post- Aizen Hueco Mundo.

Unohana is gonna be the real menace. Potential Ukitake Bankai incoming too.

Kaido shoulda been the final villian. This doesn't make any sense. How is he not tired from fighting all these ppl??? He got stabbed in the neck and called it an annoyance. Gamma Knife did nothing but tickled. Can anyone really take all the scabbards+Rooftop5+Yamato attacks and still come out looking fresher than they did going into the fight.
He's just meant to represent an oni. This is what onis are, but he completely lacks in terms of a villain, let alone final villain. The whole narrative of how he's so unstoppable and has such raw strength is built in the context of Wano alone, it won't work out there because it directly comes from the Japanese ogre; you can't just take strength to establish who will be the last villain, and let's make it clear: he won't look the strongest anymore after we witness future main enemies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Now that I think back, it would’ve been nice to have him alive for TYBW. His personality would’ve meshed fine with the others in the post- Aizen Hueco Mundo.

Unohana is gonna be the real menace. Potential Ukitake Bankai incoming too.
Given what happened to Grimm and Nel? He'd of been sidelined lmfao

I'm hoping for a Kenpachi brawl tbh. Toss all of the former Kenpachi's save the 7th in Hell and see what happens.

Ukitake v. Shunsui is going to be the best fight of the series, we all know it's on the menu
Post automatically merged:

He's fighting Julio from CP0
He's fighting Apoo for panel time

Status
Not open for further replies.