Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

what kind BOAT stuff and blue flames (ryumas flame?)
BOAT stuff was how Oda called that thing Zoro learned with Koushirou about a great swordsman being capable of cutting anything he wants and not cutting anything he doesn't wanto to.

Later on Oda started using the BOAT stuff about Voice of All Things, so it was kinda weird.

And the thing Zoro started using against Mr. 1 reminded more of CoO than anything.

The blue flames stuff is what Zoro used against Ryuma in Thriller Bark.

It seems that he cut Ryuma so fast with Hiryu Kaen that the wound he made on the Zombie's Body started to burn (in Blue Flames), and then it Engulfed his body and destroyed it completely.

Check this out. Zoro only attacks 6 times while fighting in roof. 2 out of 6 is against Prometheus. Rest are against Kaido:

1 - Damages Kaido along with Killer.

2 - Dragon Blaze missed and makes BM and Kaido shit their pants

3 - Dragon Twister cuts Kaido

4 - Zoro uses asura against Kaido

Zoro did more damage to Kaido than everyone Kaido fought combined :steef:
:cheers:yes he did
Kaido is weaker than Shanks, Prime Whitebeard( 2 year after God Valley) and Prime Haelthy Roger(God Valley). These are all the people he mentioned in 1001.

We already know Awakening is an overpowered power. COC mastered is as well. Kaido is so trash, that he cannot even push Luffy to get serious.
He's not weaker than Shanks

If Shanks was superior. He'd have the solo hype above KAIDO but he lacks.

Denjiro and the dukes
Denjiro and the dukes lmao what??

ALL of the scabbards together got folded by Kaido, the dukes were in sulong and everything, yet none of the scabbards were able to give any permanent damage to kaido and were defeated with easy

and you are just saying to me that these guys individualy would be able to bring an admiral to a hard diff lol

Zoro alone did more damage to kaido than all of the scabbards combined (he gave him a scar), yet zoro is not able to bring Kizaru to a hard diff at all (as of right now)

so I'm trying to understand how Denjiro or the dukes would be able to pull that off against an admiral when they were so pathetic against kaido...

BOAT stuff was how Oda called that thing Zoro learned with Koushirou about a great swordsman being capable of cutting anything he wants and not cutting anything he doesn't wanto to.

Later on Oda started using the BOAT stuff about Voice of All Things, so it was kinda weird.

And the thing Zoro started using against Mr. 1 reminded more of CoO than anything.

The blue flames stuff is what Zoro used against Ryuma in Thriller Bark.

It seems that he cut Ryuma so fast with Hiryu Kaen that the wound he made on the Zombie's Body started to burn (in Blue Flames), and then it Engulfed his body and destroyed it completely.
Breath of all things , Voice of all things are the same?

i forgot hyru kaen produce a blue flame. i hope they dont mess it with purple Enma color when reach 1002.

I guess you were hoping Luffy was gonna 1v1 him when he came back :suresure:

Yet Luffy`s return is focused in Momo and Yamato again.

:gokulaugh:
Yeah something like that. So ZKK train, I'm back, let's end thic arc now.
It was just shit portrayal overall for Luffy besides a few fake hype chapters that I bought like a moron :josad:
Kaido was a beast and I'm all for Zoro ending his life instead of Yamato who couldn't take off her cuffs few minutes ago and Momo who was crying his ass out and who can't use Haki going toe to toe with Kaido

A salty Luffy fan lmao Luffy doesn't have awakening right now your boy can't even solo injured Kaido even though he ate meat and recovered :suresure:
The ones who fought Shanks said Kaido is the strongest + his vivre card and the title of ch 996 is island of the strongest :myman: Shanks is BB's hypetool thats all
I'm not salty, Kaido cannot even make Luffy fight serious.

I'm tired of Luffy fighting this fraud. Luffy should be fighting real fighters like Akainu, Shanks and Blackbeard.

But I guess the three mentioned above were too good which is why Oda had Luffy face Dumbass Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.