Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i can :saden:

Oh no...poor Zoro got stabbed in a fight and fainted...
How does that justify that? Lmao
Pre-TS Sanji got stabbed with a sword thru his shoulder and was fine, Post-TS Zoro gets stabbed and faints.

It is a big difference, one faints in fights one for gags :kayneshrug:

Did he? How about showing me a panel? Oh you can't, because Sanji didn't faint
What irony, you said i can't show a panel of Zoro fainting to TB and i am taking copium, now look at that! I posted 2 panel, there are actualy more where Sanji catches him and Zoro is laying on his shoulder like a bag of trash - then you say Sanji fainted which didn't happen. Mus't be because you take copium lmao
Zoro fans are just sad.

I didn't know Manga statements were my headcanon, damn :crazwhat:

It's a fucking manga, that is a common thing. People dodge an attack and can say multiple sentences at the exact same moment, you think they are frozen in the dodging position for 5 seconds or what? It's the same manga where people can have a normal loud conversation while being in a war zone and multiple kilometer away from each other.
:milaugh:

Zoro didn't even fall from that attack. He stopped Killer from pulling the scythe from his body and then oneshot him.

He isn't fainting because of TB but because of the after effects of Hakai lol. Pre TS Sanji got knocked out by zoro simply punching him into his liver. Don't try me boi. The one second translation only applys to the english one. In the german translation there is no one second mentioned by kidd but ''it was just a short period of time, but still thanks''. Which is much more accurate to what zoro did. You can't have a full blown conversation and everyone reacting to it in just 1 seconds. We are not in Dragonball XD
Liragaro knows this perfectly he likes to ignore everything write his own fanfictions when it comes to Zoro

Yeah, I told y’all we were gonna get Momo crying like a bitch again
I'm not saying this chapter is going to be bad, but so far it looks like it will be even more boring than 1024.

Apart from jokes and meaningless attacks, nothing significant happens.

I also have to admit that this declaration by Luffy that he will become the Pirate King is already ridiculous.

I'm afraid to open the fridge.

:milaugh::kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.