• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i dont come from same mafia place u do, nor same cute background :((

i was raised in the backstreets of omega power roles and super role madness, as seeing the first game i actually played was aries super smash game

the hider i know will make u hide behind someone, and literally all abilities (bar omega kills and lynches) will be redirected to ur target. if ur target dies nothing happens to u
This is the first time I've seen being a so-called "Mafia Purist" be referred to as "cute".

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is the first time I've seen being a so-called "Mafia Purist" be referred to as "cute".
because the roles u present r all like 1 ability each
so tiny n cute

im sure u played big roles too. im just way more used to them than vanilla roles
i love playing vanilla as well, its chill
but thats not where i was raised xD

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
because the roles u present r all like 1 ability each
so tiny n cute

im sure u played big roles too. im just way more used to them than vanilla roles
i love playing vanilla as well, its chill
but thats not where i was raised xD
No. The roles themselves often have several abilities, though I agree it's not stacked up like a sandcastle. It's just the terminology I used has the roles listed out, so I would call a Vig that is in a Mason group and is immune to kills an "Iron Masonic Vigilante".

The fact he claimed to have investigated someone who is investigative immune?
Yes that's a bit of an issue for sure. I already mentioned Tpein for a response. I'd hope if Tpein was Culted, if he was going to be suicidal and fake on UB in the first place, that he wouldn't slip while trying to do it.

If you're town you should be voting tpein right now, theres so much evidence pointing into his direction being the apprentice that it's not even funny how yall ignore it.

As I said I'm guessing they have a way to win if they go past today with a mislynch on me

Status
Not open for further replies.