Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined TMF in 2018. At that point, Rotaretilbo, Dante and myself had decided to give up on OJ Mafia, because we'd gone throw player base resets like three times by then. Someone we knew who was also on OJ, Viole, decided to create a forum called MangaMaid, and demanded we run Mafia there. We obliged, but told him it wouldn't work, because MangaMaid was too general, and forums were already beginning to decline. It was okay, but inactive outside of Mafia. But, it had Maid in the name, and I love Maids, so I couldn't not try. We agreed, however, that we'd try to build our Mafia base by working with other communities. Ultra joined, and asked us to come play on TMF. We did, and only myself and WAD (a long time player on NF) stuck around. MangaMaid got took offline when Viole got pissed it wasn't active, and with OPB declining I suddenly found myself with only NF and TMF to play on. I decided to stick with TMF, and well here we are.
are u gna double down b4 considering what tpein has to say?
I just want to put pressure on him and help balance the wagons slightly. I also trust Prof on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.