Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined TMF in 2018. At that point, Rotaretilbo, Dante and myself had decided to give up on OJ Mafia, because we'd gone throw player base resets like three times by then. Someone we knew who was also on OJ, Viole, decided to create a forum called MangaMaid, and demanded we run Mafia there. We obliged, but told him it wouldn't work, because MangaMaid was too general, and forums were already beginning to decline. It was okay, but inactive outside of Mafia. But, it had Maid in the name, and I love Maids, so I couldn't not try. We agreed, however, that we'd try to build our Mafia base by working with other communities. Ultra joined, and asked us to come play on TMF. We did, and only myself and WAD (a long time player on NF) stuck around. MangaMaid got took offline when Viole got pissed it wasn't active, and with OPB declining I suddenly found myself with only NF and TMF to play on. I decided to stick with TMF, and well here we are.
Look at us now, huh? We've traversed a few forums in our intergalactic quest for Mafia.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Look at us now, huh? We've traversed a few forums in our intergalactic quest for Mafia.
Ah, you just forgot to post. Yeah, it's funny because you've been playing on several forums now, it's like what I've been doing for years at this point. Would like to think I'll find another place I can call my home forum again but chances are slim to none I feel.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ah, you just forgot to post. Yeah, it's funny because you've been playing on several forums now, it's like what I've been doing for years at this point. Would like to think I'll find another place I can call my home forum again but chances are slim to none I feel.
> implying this isnt ur home now

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My issue with T-Pein being Cult is I'm having a really hard time seeing Emi and I dunno, Misty, being Cult with him. It just doesn't really make sense to me.

As wild as TMF was, and how unfortunate it's ending kind of was, I don't think I'll ever have a home other than that. Was on and off that site for almost eight years n

tbh i dont think tpein and emilia were the cult choices, i am not seeing much in their plays. also ekko might not be cult as well. others are possible

as for the lynch, it should be obvious, if broker flips cult, we go for ratchet>dest/dyna>misty

tbh i dont think tpein and emilia were the cult choices, i am not seeing much in their plays. also ekko might not be cult as well. others are possible

as for the lynch, it should be obvious, if broker flips cult, we go for ratchet>dest/dyna>misty
What do you think about T-Pein getting Town results on an invest immune?

Status
Not open for further replies.