Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I guess this settles it then. WB's WSM title and Kaidou's WSC title can coexist
But still the question remains, who's stronger than who at their prime :bamathink:
Primebeard is stronger than anyone alive.

Roger and Whitebeard are at the top for sure. Probably Rocks was on that level as well. WB will probably be Rocks level and stronger than Kaido too EoS.
Rocks>Primebeard imho.

Oden couldn’t be Low Top Tier when it was stated he got “many times stronger”.

Low Top Tier -> Top Tier is not many times stronger. Same thing Yamato stated.
Many times stronger > became Upper mid top tier
There are serval subtiers in one tier

Just like Luffy became many times stronger yet still barley solid top tier

Is the guy still discussing this? Kaido is essentially the strongest in the world, when he declares himself the strongest, no matter what race you are, you're the strongest in the world, ODA brought that up on SBS, or they'll make it up now that kaido is essentially the strongest of his race? HAHA.
Just ignore him

Oda never once said Kaido is the strongest because of his race
They can't just accept that wB title doesn't affect Kaido while Kaido's tittle affect WB
That's why on 1v1 always bet on Kaido

I don't see anything wrong with Jinbe>=Queen or Jinbe =Queen, but it's pretty clear that Yamato is stronger than Jinbe lmao.

I can see Jinbe and Yamato interacting together tho, and being paired together because of their shared connections to Ace tho.

Nah, Jimbe's not on the same tier as the 1+ Bil Yonko Commanders like Katakuri, Queen, Marco and King.

I can see Jimbe giving a good fight to all the Yonko commanders bellow 1 Bil, but the fact that Oda not only did not give him Jack, but also brought Smoothie all the way to Wano but still kept her away from Onigashima to make sure Jimbe does not fight any Top YC this arc makes me scale Jimbe just bellow these guys for now.

Like i put him with the Dukes and Ashura, in that range. They can fuck up the F6, but the way the Dukes need Sulong, you probably have to put Jimbe in the water for him to get the better of Jack.

i feel so bad for carrot fan. i too want her to join,
But yamato had like 4 named attack yet, how many does carrot have?

At this point yamato is the closest we have for a certain new nakama, even above jinbei and bropk for me.

Feels like franky when enies lobby was hapening

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Is the guy still discussing this? Kaido is essentially the strongest in the world, when he declares himself the strongest, no matter what race you are, you're the strongest in the world, ODA brought that up on SBS, or they'll make it up now that kaido is essentially the strongest of his race? HAHA.
Strongest by a title someone conferred him, not necessarily by fact.

I highlighted how inconsistent for instance Whitebeard's title was since a large portion of folks was also considering him as simply Roger's equal. Roger never displayed as WSM.

There's even robust ground for Whitebeard as swordsman in that proficient user of Murakumogiri a Supreme Grade, and even the likes of Law would get labeled as swordsmen. And yet Mihawk stood as WSS instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.