Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen people scaling Jimbe to Queen + level or saying he's kind of like Yamato cuz they both fought Ace at some point in time and they were kind of equal :kobeha:
:josad:Jinbei did what Yamato doing
Jinbei matched Ace too

They really tried to deny Yamato was nerfed and still got hyped by Ace while jinbei at full power lost to Ace lol
Ace even still had enough energy to fight Wb after the duel

They tried to say Jinbei > current Sanji but Sanji is the reason why wadastumi was KOed coz Jinbei attack couldn't KO. Sanj

Zoro with ashura : sorry I can't make you hit the ground
Yamato goes on overpowering kaido

First they said she should hurt kaido. She can't hurt him...
Now they back to using "ashura did more damage: yes zoro has more lethality but his AP is below Yamato and Luffy's

Tl knock kaido down/put him on the floor show you gpt powerful AP even if you lack the lethality ;
Oden, Kidd, Luffy, Yamato and the 4 retainers combined force
Except Zoro who apparently has better AP lol
You still don't understand how attacks work. Not every attack knock the target back or down. Zoro's Lion song didn't knock Mr. 1 back or down when he cut him with it. Mr. 1 just fell after the attack.

Zoro's flying dragon blaze would knock his opponent back or down. The attack shook the entire Island.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's flabbergasting to me how Ozu looks so massive and yet there are so many different tiers of power in between him and Kaido. I guess this applies to humans as well after all.
Wizard of Ozu.

:luffylaugh:

Thats OP for you haha. Oda loves to play with stereotypes and subvert them! Just look at Shanks or even now Luffy ofc and despite how much smaller they are than the Yonkos, Admirals and even actual giants ofc, especially Oars and Oars Jr, they can easily stand equal to them in power or superior to them depending ofc! Oda seems to really love playing on the story of David vs Goliath throughout One Piece and Usopp is gonna be the definitive example of that especially by Elbaf ofc! A man who takes down a giant with just a slingshot!

:ace:

Kaido and bigmom dont need to do that cuz zoro flying attack didnt even hit kaido and his last attack didnt knocked him down.
:saden:

so zoro with/without swords is harmless
:cantseeme:
So they can't not your swords out of his hand Understood.

I just explained not all attacks are the same.
You still don't understand how attacks work. Not every attack knock the target back or down. Zoro's Lion song didn't knock Mr. 1 back or down when he cut him with it. Mr. 1 just fell after the attack.

Zoro's flying dragon blaze would knock his opponent back or down. The attack shook the entire Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.