Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinemon was on death’s door after one hit from base Kaido.

Not only is Yamato eating these back to back from hybrid Kaido, she literally attacks him at the end of the chapter.

Stop comparing a 9v1 with Kin’emon to a 1v1 with Yamato that has probably lasted LONGER than the entire 9v1.
I literally showed you a 1 v. 1 between Kaido and Kinemon and this dude still talks about "9 v. 1"

This is already gravely wounded Kinemon and Kaido had to use a sword to put him down

I literally showed you a 1 v. 1 between Kaido and Kinemon and this dude still talks about "9 v. 1"

This is already gravely wounded Kinemon and Kaido had to use a sword to put him down

Bro.

There are literally better arguments for your position that I could make for you right now.

Do you seriously think anyone on this forum is retarded enough to take this seriously?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
love how you bring sanji into this to turn attention away from yamatoe shiting on zoro

like you said sanji never go fight kaido why u compare him right now??

sounds like someone is very anger

:josad:
i already said yamato is stronger than zoro lol. you're the one who's posting about zoro out of nowhere when he's not even in the chapter. sounds like someone is very happy that he gets to downplay zoro after a long long time

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
i already said yamato is stronger than zoro lol. you're the one who's posting about zoro out of nowhere when he's not even in the chapter. sounds like someone is very happy that he gets to downplay zoro after a long long time

BEUCASE IM COMPARING ZORO SHIT FEATS COMPRAED TO YAMATOE BECAUSE THEY BOTH FIGHT KAIDO??

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Bro.

There are literally better arguments for your position that I could make for you right now.

Do you seriously think anyone on this forum is retarded enough to take this seriously?
Keep crying. You keep wanking Yamato over shit Kinemon has done. Bleeding Kaido check. Surviving Kaido's club check.

The second Kaido got serious he beat the shit out of Yamato. Keep saying she is clashing "equally" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.