Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took 2 adv COC named attacks in base form call me when "everyone" do that after fighting many opponents
Yamato took adCoC attacks from Kaido and she is looking "clean"....Luffy though got KOed by Kaido still looking "clean".....BigMom looking clean....Kidd and Law looking "clean" after all the stuff they took....

COMBINED ADVANCED Conqueror's Haki attack from Yamato and Luffy did infinitely less damage than one advanced Haki attack from broken bones Zoro.

Do you guys realize how pathetic Yamato and Luffy look this chapter? Like seriously? This isn't even hybrid Kaido, this is dragon Kaido who literally shat his pants against one sword Zoro.

I think we can make Roof Top Zoro vs Gear 4th Luffy and Hybrid Yamato thread after this chapter.
I will do that after chapter drops
@Fenaker
@Seraphoenix
@sanjikun
@comrade

lmao this chapter proves condom manage to touch kaido for even 10 seconds because of the Zoro's Scar

he even attacking at the Scar because mf AP too weak

Odens/Halfdead Zoro feat >>>>> Rest of Kaidos Oppenents in the entire Verse

fucking hell Kaido tanked G4 best shot and Yamato named attack like Pillow Punches lol

Zoro dragon twister one Shot made Kaido go to the hybrid form while Condom+Yamato combined made kaido transform into the weakest Form

G4 Best shot + Yamato AdvCOC <<<<<<< Halfdead Zoro with broken bones and not even fucking close tf

Rooftop zoro neg diff Current yamato lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.