Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah keep crying cause she got bodied once Kaido got serious.

Where is your "equal Thunder Bagua"? Without her technique she's fucked.
Where did you see her koed? Where did luffy save her ?
Wasn't she Rebecca ? Wasn't she supposed to lose after TB?
She got bodied but got up and still landed an hit on kaido.

I'm waiting for kaido/wb/bm/Oden using adcoa coz for you adcoc is penetration like adcoa loo
Can't even understand that it boost anything.. it boosts adcoa or sword attacks or punches

robin wasnt nearly as strong as luffy pre alabasta
uh I wont argue that
jinbei in fishman island looked damn close to where luffy was as well.

but I wont argue specifics
there's already merch suggesting she might join the crew
at this point
its looking like people are just going to have to cope with that reality.
She can join and still not be below zoro and sanji
Oden was never anyone when he joined WB or Roger except captains

You have to remember the fact that is Yamato hasn’t shown physical strength plays a role here. Even with Yamato knowing advanced CoC it doesn’t mean she has top tier physical strength nor even the highest high tier physical strength. She doesn’t even have advanced CoA. However, her overall skill as s fighter is what place her at high tier lvl. And let’s not compare lethal slashing strikes with physical brute attacks.
It's not physical strength. She has >= G3 levels of physical strength

Yet, Luffy in base was easily matching Kaido

She's just using a shittier version of whatever technique Luffy is. Clearly not "advanced".

Yes not "named attacks" the woman protected herself with this "ice sheild" when Kaido used TB and she didn't fight many opponents + beating an adv COC user like Luffy
Luffy ate meat and recovered after being unconscious lmao
Try harder :milaugh:
Women protected herself with "ice shield"...lol..just like how Kaido was protected by his scales.......cheating right?.....not named attacks means nothing when Kaido coated his kanabo with CoC.....Yamato fighting many opponents or not fighting doesn't matter because that is not an argument....one panel there is blood on Kaido and in next panel Kaido looks "clean"....so that means he has "super recovery" powers for being "clean" reasons.....
Luffy recovered but that is not what I am talking about...when he was KOed he was "clean" except some bruises just like Kaido....

G4 AdvCoC + Yamato's combo attack to base Kaido done less damage than AdvCoC attack from Base Luffy to Hybrid Kaido ?:virusprot:

Me trying to figure the way Oda thinking :risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.