Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid to address me directly?

I perfectly emphasized that this is entirely redon's summary and only changed where he called Yamato he/him to actually respect the official material (vivre card, promotion etc.).

If he was annoyed about the fact that I used his summary and only corrected it at those spots, just tell me and I re-write it and summarize the summary in my very own words (still crediting redon for the original summary), which I will do next time btw.

But what was the reaction?

"If anyone ever does something like that again I will stop posting any spoilers!!!!!"

All that over some insignificant pronoun discussion, which he force-fed everyone in the first place (yes, you can write a summary without using he/him pronouns twice every sentence Yamato is mentioned).

Now let me ask you this: Who the fuck do you think you are?

You aren't some godly and irreplacable super-fans who have access to the holy spoiler grail compared to mere "commoners" and you aren't the only ones allowed to actually post and dictate the spoiler section.

You're merely normal dudes with some Korean connections who post half-legal spoilers on a public forum. If you stopped posting spoilers by tomorrow, nothing would change.

Nothing.

People would accept it within a week and wait for the chapter to drop on Friday (or even wait for the official release which would be the best thing to do anyway).

You aren't some godly and irreplacable super-fans who have access to the holy spoiler grail compared to mere "commoners" and you aren't the only ones allowed to actually post and dictate the spoiler section.

You're merely normal dudes with some Korean connections who post half-legal spoilers on a public forum. If you stopped posting spoilers by tomorrow, nothing would change.

Redon has probably been posting One Piece spoilers longer than you have been breathing. He's been in the community for well over 16 years. Countless spoiler providers come and go over the years. He is the only one with such consistency. The only one. He is the only one we can 100% trust if information is reliable. There IS no other one.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Redon has probably been posting One Piece spoilers longer than you have been breathing. He's been in the community for well over 16 years. Countless spoiler providers come and go over the years. He is the only one with such consistency. The only one. He is the only one we can 100% trust if information is reliable. There IS no other one.
Nothing is 100%

Well fucking said!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

I perfectly emphasized that this is entirely redon's summary and only changed where he called Yamato he/him to actually respect the official material (vivre card, promotion etc.).

If he was annoyed about the fact that I used his summary and only corrected it at those spots, just tell me and I re-write it and summarize the summary in my very own words (still crediting redon for the original summary), which I will do next time btw.

"If anyone ever does something like that again I will stop posting any spoilers!!!!!"

All that over some insignificant pronoun discussion, which he force-fed everyone in the first place (yes, you can write a summary without using he/him pronouns twice every sentence Yamato is mentioned).

Nothing.

People would accept it within a week and wait for the chapter to drop on Friday (or even wait for the official release which would be the best thing to do anyway).

I think some of you have not understood anything.

The problem is not that you call Yamato "he" or "she", you can call Yamato whatever you want. redon's never said you to refer Yamato in masculine or feminine.

The problem is that you change something YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN because you want and without respecting others. Who the fuck do you think you are to do that?
Aren’t you Redon? Why are you talking in third person

Why you acting like you know Lance and Larry age:seriously:

You're guys operating in a not really legal field (spoiler providing) crying about how unfair it is that others use that illegal material. Really ironic!

After all you're merely normal dudes with some Korean connections who post illegal spoilers on a public forum. If you stopped posting spoilers by tomorrow, nothing would change.

Nothing.

You need to chill over something so trivial.

So he's the only one smart enough not getting caught in those illegal activities.

Oh my, why do I not worship someone like that?

Lmfao, get out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.