Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I see this Oden identity as this:
She has a low selfimportance and wants to be someone with high confidence and strong personality. She is living in an illusion and needs to break out of it. She needs to find out what it means being oneself and being strong by oneself too.
I don't mind her being inspired by Oden, but it should only be on being inspired by and not adapting the whole Identity of him.
Post automatically merged:

If Yamato is stronger than King

why the fuck would Kaido and King think the F6 would be enough to go find her and bring her back? :kayneshrug:
She had seastone handcuffs which weakened her.

B

Ballel

Oda box said she a daughter of kaido lol..and also this panel:
She literally said that he become a man coz oden is a man thats whole level of admiration she has towards him...

sorry i dont have energy to discuss this anymore...lets agree to disagree...
ODEN WAS A MAN SO I BECAME A MAN TOO

If this doesn't prove it then what??
There are other LGBT characters in OP, people don't need to force this on Yamato!

Goda better give us Sanji and Zoro chapter next :beckmoji:
i don't give a fuck about Kaido, the only time i want to see him again is when the Grandmaster cuts his head off using his brand new blackblade forged during the fight with King
:finally::finally::finally:

Can't wait for providers to hype us chapter 1026!
We got early Chapter 1026 spoilers:

- Luffy and Yamato both get defeated neg diff by Kaido.
- Momo faints by shitting his pants after Kaido stands infront of him
- King get's ShiShi SonSon'd by Zoro with advanced CoC.
- Right before Kaido is about to kill all 3 of them Zoro uses a new technique called ''oni slayer ragnarok'' and beheads kaido.
- The Wano Arc finally ends and zoro is T-Posing aka ''Nothing Happened 2.0''

:ihaha:

If Yamato is stronger than King

why the fuck would Kaido and King think the F6 would be enough to go find her and bring her back? :kayneshrug:
Same reason WsW thinks he can "defeat" king and becomes calamity, same reason Kaido sent Jack to bring Law and Luffy, same reason Jack thinks he can rescue Doflamingo from a fleet of admiral, former fleet admiral, vice admirals and some more significantly strong marines......

Status
Not open for further replies.