Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway i;ll give prof the pass for now, since tpein town cleared, assuming there was a mechanical error

as for the poison, i faked it because i thought if tpein flips town, ratchet has a high chance of being culted so i wanted to gamble

i can see dyna being culted with ub, if ub flips cult, and the other might be conq. last day when i first voted ub, dyna said he was on board then when tpein came up with the results he was pretty much hesitating to vote there

why do you think i am not town? i am trying to not let that happen, some cooperation would be helpful
Because you’re conveniently out of your claimed ability and because you tried to push me for being cult for something I claimed the entire game which from my perspective appears to be a derail attempt since cult probably needs a mislynch to win.

tpein flipping cult just doesnt sit right with me, with all the works he showed and how he narrowed down stuffs, its just hard to imagine tpein doing as cult
T-Pein caught mafia. Not cult. He also was very secretive with his results and when he claimed he said he invested an invest immune as Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.