Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a fight going on for a good amount of time. It's not like killer put Zoro down immediately
Oh so you have the great logic than a one shot is only a one shot when the one who is hit by it faints immediately?
One hit can cause you to bleed out - doesn't mean you bleed out in 1 second, it can take minutes - yet it was this one attack that caused that damage.
WB got his organs completely burned by Akainu, WB could have left MF at this point he would stil have died because of the damage caused by Akainu's attack - which would stil be considered a One Shot - because this one attack caused so much damage that the character died because of it.

Oh so you have the great logic than a one shot is only a one shot when the one who is hit by it faints immediately?
One hit can cause you to bleed out - doesn't mean you bleed out in 1 second, it can take minutes - yet it was this one attack that caused that damage.
WB got his organs completely burned by Akainu, WB could have left MF at this point he would stil have died because of the damage caused by Akainu's attack - which would stil be considered a One Shot - because this one attack caused so much damage that the character died because of it.
So why are you this obsessed over one shots then? What is your point even?

So why are you this obsessed over one shots then? What is your point even?
What are you talking about? What obsession? Why did you even started to quote me? I didn't even talk with you at all, but you felt like you needed to join the discussion, because you had to defend your headcanon of Zoro not being one shoted by Kamazou.
I already explained why i even brought up Zoro's faint, but you came out of nowhere and starting writing BS like it was not a one shot.
And now you ask me what my point is and my ''obsession'' with one shots? Do you even think before you write?

The question goes back to you,
So why are you this obsessed over one shots then?

What are you talking about? What obsession? Why did you even started to quote me? I didn't even talk with you at all, but you felt like you needed to join the discussion, because you had to defend your headcanon of Zoro not being one shoted by Kamazou.
I already explained why i even brought up Zoro's faint, but you came out of nowhere and starting writing BS like it was not a one shot.
And now you ask me what my point is and my ''obsession'' with one shots? Do you even think before you write?

The question goes back to you,
So why are you this obsessed over one shots then?
You were starting with "faint from stab episode" and then you went on misunderstanding the situation Zoro was in, downplaying him for no reason other than your salty agenda. Then You started with one shots and power scaling out of nowhere.

I didn't read all the previous posts in this thread but this is a public forum where everyone can reply to anyone's posts. If you don't want people to reply then don't post to begin with.

You were starting with "faint from stab episode" and then you went on misunderstanding the situation Zoro was in, downplaying him for no reason other than your salty agenda. Then You started with one shots and power scaling out of nowhere.

I didn't read all the previous posts in this thread but this is a public forum where everyone can reply to anyone's posts. If you don't want people to reply then don't post to begin with.
You can be like Sanji who fainted to Black Maria and company

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Misunderstanding is your headcanon.
How can i start with one shots when my first post that you quoted was already about one shots?
Then why do you even quote me if you have no idea what the discussion is about? The simple reason is you saw something about Zoro and you didn't like and had to jump in on the discussion and then start crying because i am talking about one shots? How fucking stupid is that?

Misunderstanding is your headcanon.
No. You didn't take all the factors into account that lead to Zoro's fainting.
How can i start with one shots when my first post that you quoted was about one shots.

This was your first post I quoted. Nothing about one shots:
How about a faint from stab episode?
I quoted you because i didn't understand your reference. Again, if you don't want people to quote your posts then don't write.

Status
Not open for further replies.