Break Week .

If feel like Oda set up each of the monster trio love interest in their respective arc.

Luffy's arc: Hancock
Sanji's arc: Pudding
Zoro's arc: Hyori

And as usual Sanji got the short end of the stick
:vistalaugh:
I liked Pudding more than Hiyori and Boa.
She does not look like 16, nevertheless, Sanji should wait for her to be 18 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Pudding removed her memories from Sanji's mind.
But, how Zoro can forget about Hyori ๐Ÿคซ
He doesn't even fucking care. She is just another fucking person he meets in the new world. She is nothing more to him than non enemy person.

FFS.

I swear only candies can come up with such shitty ship.

She would be decent choice if she wasn't poisoned with Kozuki genes. She retarded and she whore.

He doesn't even fucking care. She is just another fucking person he meets in the new world. She is nothing more to him than non enemy person.

FFS.

I swear only candies can come up with such shitty ship.

She would be decent choice if she wasn't poisoned with Kozuki genes. She retarded and she whore.
Huh whore, but you have half naked Yamato as a profile pic. Well, at least I appreciate you for using female Yamato, not the male one, ๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw, she is not a random girl who met Zoro in new world, she is the only woman who ever shared a bed with Zoro.
Oh, dont forget that Zoro and Hiyori are the only two characters who ever shared a bed in One Piece. Dont yell at me please, I am not candy, if I start, mods will have to intervene.

Seth

โ€Ž
Huh whore, but you have half naked Yamato as a profile pic. Well, at least I appreciate you for using female Yamato, not the male one, ๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw, she is not a random girl who met Zoro in new world, she is the only woman who ever shared a bed with Zoro.
Oh, dont forget that Zoro and Hiyori are the only two characters who ever shared a bed in One Piece. Dont yell at me please, I am not candy, if I start, mods will have to intervene.
Dude don't quote me with some wet fanfics.

Omg she slept next to him while he was heavy sleeping. OMG THEY ARE TOGETHER now.

This is basically your logic. She is another arc exclusive character like Yamawhore and Tama. Once Wano ends their relevance ends.

Dude don't quote me with some wet fanfics.

Omg she slept next to him while he was heavy sleeping. OMG THEY ARE TOGETHER now.

This is basically your logic. She is another arc exclusive character like Yamawhore and Tama. Once Wano ends their relevance ends.
I said what manga showed, added nothing new to it.

Seth

โ€Ž
I said what manga showed, added nothing new to it.
MANGA SHOWED FUCKING NOTHING. Wake the fuck up. Oda is not a shipper or romantic.

She fucking slept in the same bed that's it.