My Gaming PC and my Benchmarking Youtube Channel!

Hello Guys,

yeah I am not only an otaku, but also an gamer. An enthusiast to be precise hehe.

I got an Gaming PC which contains the following key components:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
2x16 Corsair Venegance RGB Pro at 3200MHZ
AM4 X570 Gigabyte Aorus Pro Motherboard

Here is a little Showcase of my Gaming Rig:

And here is an overview of my whole channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjk3utOnLxC83k4XRApkaYg

I am mostly making Benchmark Videos of old, current and upcoming games with my specific hardware. I am also thinking of making some playthrough videos. Let me know if it would be an good idea to do that.

Let me know what you think of my entire gaming rig and if you like what I am doing on youtube or what you would like to see like actual playthrough of games etc. :D
Post automatically merged:

My younger brother would be so jealous of your PC.:kobeha:
I feel that, it was not easy to get all of these components since the pricing is over the top. Let your bro know that I am deeply feeling the pain with him :josad:

C

Cuistot

Idk much about AMD GPUs, so i looked it up and apparently the 6900 has comparable performance to the RTX 3080.

I pity your wallet dude, i can't even afford a mid-range card right now with the ridiculoudly inflated prices.

Cool rig.

Idk much about AMD GPUs, so i looked it up and apparently the 6900 has comparable performance to the RTX 3080.

I pity your wallet dude, i can't even afford a mid-range card right now with the ridiculoudly inflated prices.

Cool rig.
I bought the GPU by monthly payment tbh so I haven't had it easy too haha. But I feel with you crypto currency just fucked up the pc market 2021. I hope it will be better soon next year.