being a douche canoe for the sake of being a douche canoe.....

this guy is clearly dislikes luffy.... so instead of being intellible and discussing why you dislike certain aspects of Luffy's character im going to insert sick burns such as you're comprehension skills are terrible.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is amazing
But it is true that your comprehension skills are terrible. You can't comprehend simple application part.

Doesn't matter if Sanji got more focus. Those 3 are the ones who first met Blackbeard, and Oda is gonna make those 3 have more relevant time against Blackbeard.
Maybe, but honestly, if oda reveals that sanji is Nika's descendant or some shit like that,which is very likely at this point, it's kind of over for Nami

Even the vivre card highlighted how sanji became more relevant

Zoro is confirmed to be the vice captain

Sanji is confirmed to be luffy's military advisor

And when the crew separated Nami said they are the curly hat pirates, Nami straight up confirmed sanji is her superior lol

Imagine a Carrot chapter
Maybe, but honestly, if oda reveals that sanji is Nika's descendant or some shit like that,which is very likely at this point, it's kind of over for Nami

Even the vivre card highlighted how sanji kind of became more relevant

Zoro is confirmed to be the vice captain

Sanji is confirmed to be luffy's military advisor

And when the crew separated Nami said they are the curly hat pirates, Nami straight up confirmed sanji is her superior lol
Doesn't matter. IT's not about strength or importance. Those 3 were the ones who had their first moment with BB, they are the ones who's gonna have their moment with Blackbeard again. Oda likes these little parallels.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
BBP arc should be good for Zoro, he'll get his 1v1 with Shiryu in that arc. Not sure what Oda's planning for Nami in the BBP arc. I expect another lame ass fight filled with plot armor and convenience.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
That's the thing that triggers me about Netflix, when it comes to them it always feels like even if something is a massive success they could still cancel it at any time like they're rolling a dice or something.
Tell me about it, Iโ€™m still pissed Santa Clarita Diet and Sense8 didnโ€™t get one more season to wrap everything up :doffycry:

Imagine a Carrot chapter

Doesn't matter. IT's not about strength or importance. Those 3 were the ones who had their first moment with BB, they are the ones who's gonna have their moment with Blackbeard again. Oda likes these little parallels.
I hardly oda sidelining sanji, literally 80% of what happened post ts happened because of sanji

It's not even about strength, even if oda gives them more focus we all know oda is gonna give sanji a Mr prince moment that will change the course of the story just like he did in every single arc since little garden

I hardly oda sidelining sanji, literally 80% of what happened post ts happened because of sanji

It's not even about strength, even if oda gives them more focus we all know oda is gonna give sanji a Mr prince moment that will change the course of the story just like he did in every single arc since little garden
He won't get sidelined. It's just those 3 will shine more or have more interactions with Blackbeard. That's all.