Does Zeus count as "someone else"?
Because he was the one who beat Ulti. Nami missed and Zeus literally corrected the attack to hit her. "the OG Trio".
:lulz:
Post automatically merged:

Impact Dial thunder Bagua?
Delicious.:steef:
Yeah it's a missed opportunity to be honest,

Usopp would've been the most versatile fighter if he kept those things, he can hold back nearly any opponent

Heck even whitebeard, imagine a dial absorbing the Shockwaves and redirecting them against WB

Do you watch/read World Trigger?
There are squad battles there with snipers and etc. The author is always trying to use things like terrain and line of sight to spice things with some strategy, etc.
I wish Oda could get some tips from there to make some more interesting fights besides a bunch of 1v1's that he needs to finish in half a chapter.
Yeah I personally think with the exception of few a lot of BBP should probably do team fights. They have very similar jobs to straw hats, one way would be Jinbei and Nami vs Burgess and Laffitte, both same jobs and both would also have part of their fleets too.

Vaugur with his sniping, enhanced by df shouldn't solely aim for Usopp also IMO, it would he a waste of those skills, especially considering BBP are the dirtiest players in the game

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah I personally think with the exception of few a lot of BBP should probably do team fights. They have very similar jobs to straw hats, one way would be Jinbei and Nami vs Burgess and Laffitte, both same jobs and both would also have part of their fleets too.

Vaugur with his sniping, enhanced by df shouldn't solely aim for Usopp also IMO, it would he a waste of those skills, especially considering BBP are he dirtiest players in the game
I like the idea of Shiryu and Lafitte sneak attacking Chopper or Usopp from behind(or above in Lafitte's case) and getting blocked by Zoro and Sanji.

I'm pretty sure Jinbe and Vasco Shot(if he is a Fishman) will play big roles in the battle if the final battle is a naval war like some predict.

Search in your heart.
How the fuck do you envision Usopp beating the likes of Van Augr and/or Yasopp even by unlocking adv. CoC imbued pop greens?
The "special" thing about Usopp was his sniping capacity and strategies with gadgets to win fights (spill alcohol on Chew then light his ass on fire, then bash his skull with a hammer), use the tunnels to blow mrs merry christmas and mr4, use the dials against Luffy, hide the inflammable gas with rotten eggs smell, etc.
His biggest "win" in the NW is against Sugar. How was the fight? Oh yes. He was beat down to a pulp, then Sugar shoved a tabasco thing down his throat thinking it was poison, then Usopp made a funny face and she fainted from scare. Making opponent faint from scare...oh yes. Like Perona...the gag became the norm.
And how he beat Sugar the second time? By using a ammunition that SOMEHOW mimicked his funny face AGAIN.
One gag victory in the arc wasn't enough? Make it double.
When Usopp used those Pop Greens in the beginning of the TS, I was hyped. "oh man, Oda is gonna create some cool ways of Usopp beating his opponents with these versatile things. And Oda made him buffed AF, so maybe now he can even tank some hits without getting completely destroyed."
What a fool I was...thinking Oda wouldnt go for the lazy route.
Most SH's are a shadow of their pre-TS selves, but Usopp, to me, by far takes the cake as the biggest disappointment.
Yeah thats accurate, lets hope things go different atleast

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's def going to happen, Auger's going to beat Yasopp, then Usopp's somehow going to take out Auger. There's clear set-up, it, Luffy vs Teach, Doc Q vs Chopper and Zoro vs Shiryu are the most obvious BBP matchups
100 chapters arc for Shanks, 100 chapters arc for BB, 100 chapters arc for Imu or whatever.
"One piece will end in 5 years".
:P
If Oda doesn't stop with these dragged ass arcs, there's 0% chance his body will handle it until the end.
And I'm sure he will, at some level, feel like crap for not being able to finish the story himself.
The really sad part? He will have no one to blame but himself.

100 chapters arc for Shanks, 100 chapters arc for BB, 100 chapters arc for Imu or whatever.
"One piece will end in 5 years".
:P
If Oda doesn't stop with these dragged ass arcs, there's 0% chance his body will handle it until the end.
And I'm sure he will, at some level, feel like crap for not being able to finish the story himself.
The really sad part? He will have no one to blame but himself.
Baffles me everytime i see people believing he is ending One Piece in 5 years :kobeha:

Can you actually believe he will move from drawing Wano for 3 years to suddenly doing everything else its left in only 3 or 2 years max or something? And Wano isn't even over

:gokulaugh: