Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

We already know that. Zoro likes to have a sword in his mouth. A sword it's pratically a metaphor for the male genital organ. Do some 2 + 2 and you will know that ZoLo is gay. :milaugh:
If you think that is sexual and symbolic of having a penis in your mouth, that says a lot more about you. And that is coming from someone who is bisexual btw.

I don't see Zoro having a sword in his mouth as sexual but I wouldn't mind him having my "sword" or using his "sword" in that way too, I'm trying to be "safe" as I can feel Mod-senpais and Admin-samas breathing down my neck as I type this.

:milaugh::arnoling::crazwhat::kawak::denzimote:

Plus anyone who tries to demean others and use being gay as an insult has something seriously wrong with them and usually it's projection, a lot of homophobes are in the closet too. Also anyone like the person in that pic who is so fixated on a character being gay especially to degrade them. Projection so strong the sun itself is jealous!
A lot of dudes who fear gay and bisexual men are also scared of the men treating them the same way they treat women too!

:cheers::lulz:

There are a lot of people believing Ryokugyu is Zoro's father
:kobeha::suresure::suresure:

Search for Ryokugyu intro in the anime, there are comments like "His laugh is just like Zoro's" "Yeah he is definitely Zoro's father".

Talking about Vegapunk, pretty ladies and good food in his intro, thats totally a candidate for being Zoro's father
:saden:

Are your seriously comparing regular attacks to CoC infused and named ones?:seriously: Yamato was able to block regular ones as well
Is that it? Zoro did it far better

Look at Kaido reactions lol compared to Yamato

And why are you comparing the dragon twister, an attack done during a group fight while Kaido was distracted creating tornados, to Yamato making Kaido bleed from a full on 1v1 conquerors clash?
What the hell is this dumb logic? Distracted from his own attack :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: Was Kaido distracted from trying to grab Luffy off Zoro when doing a twister against him? Kaido even noticed Zoro:suresure::suresure:

Zoro countered Kaido attack with his own and saved Luffy from his grasp. No group effort at all

And to finish it off, that Ashura was like Zoro's final flash, where he put everything he had so he could nerf Kaido, Yamato however was trying to keep Kaido on the rooftop until Luffy returned for as long as she could, she couldnt waste stamina like that, we most definitely havent seen Yamato's strongest attack yet
Zoro got Kaido huffing and Puffing from Ashura and did far more damage with normal attacks

Yamato couldn't even hold off Kaido swings for even 1 /5th Zoro held off the Hakai

Zoro > Yamato

If you think that is sexual and symbolic of having a penis in your mouth, that says a lot more about you. And that is coming from someone who is bisexual btw.

I don't see Zoro having a sword in his mouth as sexual but I wouldn't mind him having my "sword" or using his "sword" in that way too, I'm trying to be "safe" as I can feel Mod-senpais and Admin-samas breathing down my neck as I type this.

:milaugh::arnoling::crazwhat::kawak::denzimote:

Plus anyone who tries to demean others and use being gay as an insult has something seriously wrong with them and usually it's projection, a lot of homophobes are in the closet too. Also anyone like the person in that pic who is so fixated on a character being gay especially to degrade them. Projection so strong the sun itself is jealous!
A lot of dudes who fear gay and bisexual men are also scared of the men treating them the same way they treat women too!

:cheers::lulz:
TLDR, it was a joke. Take it easy man. :crazwhat:

You weird af mf, god wanting a fucking wife bird? You keep shoveling it down our throats! Dont even care how kissable they look ok, they are animals! Majestic sexy animals that deserve respect! I would sooner expell all birds before starting down at her deep, deep concentrated eyes getting lost in them as we stare eachother down, studying eachother like we were star-crossed lovers that just found eachother. Fuck you and fuck birds you made me hate birds forever i hope you are happy ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.